BIG news for National Bass West...

Lynne

BIG news for National Bass West...

Post by Lynne »

Mike and I are pleased to announce that at our 2012 Havasu Classic, we will be giving away a new boat powered by a 150 hp motor.

We wanted to do more for our anglers, so we stepped up our game and listened to the anglers.

So this season, we will continue our 90% payback and give away a boat and CASH at the 2012 Havasu Classic on October 12/13, 2012.

Lots of ways to qualify for our Championship.

1. Fish 5 out of the 6 events in your region and finish in the top 50% of the overall year to date standings and we will see you at Lake Havasu in October 2012

OR

2. Fish 4 events in your region and finish in the top 50% of the overall year to date standings AND fish one more qualifying event during the 2011-2012 season and we will see you at Lake Havasu in October 2012

OR

3. Fish ANY 6 National Bass West qualifying events and we will see you in Lake Havasu in October 2012.

In order to be called a team, you and your partner must fish at least 3 events together and the other events you can fish alone if you need to.

YOU CAN FISH ALONE AND BE CONSIDERED A TEAM to qualify for our Havasu Classic.

Mike and I look forward to seeing you this season.

Best to you all

Lynne
760-497-8238
kitjack

Re: BIG news for National Bass West...

Post by kitjack »

Lynn

Pretty vague. How about some details.

Is all or part of the reserve money being used to buy the boat or are you giving back all the reserve cash and a boat and motor? Since Yamaha and Skeeter are your sponsors It must be from them but you didn't say what model boat or motor? did you get a new sponsor?

Is it fully rigged, with a trailer and does it including shipping?
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Congrats Lynn!!
mrobinett

Post by mrobinett »

Maybe I don't understand some thing. If I'm ever lucky enough to win a tournie again(our club won the Top Six Championship that ABA used to put on a few years ago) and won the boat, I'd be happy as can be. We left the tournie with more than we got there with. In this case, if the boat that was won was better than the one I have, I'd keep it. If not, I,d sell it. Either way, I'm ahead. I don't care or think it's any of my business if it was from a reserve or sponsor or what. I still left with more than I got there with. Just my .02.
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

Hey Kitjack-
I would imagine that the final details are being ironed out and that's why. The fact that they have a boat/motor sponsor is a great thing though. I wouldn't assume too much right now and just wait a little while longer.

Brian
Garrettt

Post by Garrettt »

this is great news man, a new boat and motor for a win on a tournament that you can qualify for doing a local circuit! Gj Mike and Lynne and NBW! Hope I can make enough this year to qualify :)
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

mrobinett wrote:Maybe I don't understand some thing. If I'm ever lucky enough to win a tournie again(our club won the Top Six Championship that ABA used to put on a few years ago) and won the boat, I'd be happy as can be. We left the tournie with more than we got there with. In this case, if the boat that was won was better than the one I have, I'd keep it. If not, I,d sell it. Either way, I'm ahead. I don't care or think it's any of my business if it was from a reserve or sponsor or what. I still left with more than I got there with. Just my .02.
Exactly!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
fish4life

Post by fish4life »

Great news Lynn!
littlebailey

Post by littlebailey »

So are we having a toc for 2011 in the north or are we just gonna get 35 dollars in the mail saying we decidided to cancel so here is your piece of what we saved. I tried calling but we dont get any love up here in the north i guess.
"Posse Approved"
www.reactorwatch.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.irodfishing.com
kitjack

Post by kitjack »

The total reserve fund cash we fish for at a TOC event might be about $15,000 so it's a huge difference if there is a $30,000 boat and reserve fund cash, or just the cash, or if the cash is used to buy a boat.

I too would be happy to win regardless, but it does certainly matter, and we do deserve to have the question answered as to what we are fishing for with all the various tournament organizations.

So simple question: Is the reserve fund cash being used to buy the boat or not?
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

I run the So Cal Region for NBW and we had our first event last Saturday at Lake Castaic. Like all NBW events, a portion of the paid entries was allocated towards the TOC next October at Havasu where you will be fishing for a BOAT and RESERVE money.

I don't know of any organizations at this point who have stated exactly what boat model, cash prizes, etc are to be awarded next Fall for the TOC's so be patient, it's coming.

Brian