Browns island ,Too Broadslough

Rydaddy

Browns island ,Too Broadslough

Post by Rydaddy »

This place is really putting up some good fish Broadslough is your best bet a good place to start is right in themiddle of the slough there is a big flat that runs right down the middle you can drift with the tide either way a plug along and do pretty good .If you want to wake up early go spend some money on a Lunker Plunker 9 inch model with some rope tide to it and fish out in the middle of sherman lake around the weeds there are some monsters that come up for this bait I would say do not fish this way if you have bad nerves our high blood presure because you nerves and blood presure will only get worse when this fish come up and destroy this bait my plunker has big hucks of wood taken out of it and it seems to even work better does not look so pretty people say they love the feathers on this bait I rip them of and add a big black dot behind the gills I love striper fishing been fishing out of pittsburg for ten years now out of my boat I will catch a 30 plus fish on a lure now do to this great bait The LUNKER PLUNKER fish on :roll: