Calabama Rig GOT PICS UP

FISHMANLEE

Calabama Rig GOT PICS UP

Post by FISHMANLEE »

hey cant get the pic to load up, but pm me with email and i can send u one. Just got done fishing it and it gets bit. Available now for $40.00 shipped (baits not included, No warranty, U.S. shipping only).
cala head.jpg
cala head.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 2836 times
Last edited by FISHMANLEE on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ens

Re: Calabama Rig

Post by ens »

PMed.............
FISHMANLEE

Re: Calabama Rig

Post by FISHMANLEE »

total rig pic
calabama rig.jpg
calabama rig.jpg (22.24 KiB) Viewed 2836 times
revelation_04

Re: Calabama Rig GOT PICS UP

Post by revelation_04 »

That looks really good, but isn't that illegal in CA? I don't believe we are allowed to fish that many hooks at once. You should sell the crap out of it in the South though.
ens

Post by ens »

revelation_04 wrote:That looks really good, but isn't that illegal in CA? I don't believe we are allowed to fish that many hooks at once. You should sell the crap out of it in the South though.

It's legal as long as you don't have more than 3 hooks. So two baits should not have hooks on them and you should be good to go....
FISHMANLEE

Post by FISHMANLEE »

yes the way u see the Calabama Rig is rigged in the pic is no to CA regs. I spoke with the DFG warden and in CA you can rig 3 baits with hooks and the other 2 would just be dummy baits.
FISHMANLEE

Post by FISHMANLEE »

Just thought i would let you guys know, i have a few pro staffers with the Calabama Rig. Calabama Rig has already has had numerous doubles. The Calabama Rig is working out great. If you dont have one yet i suggest you get one. Check it out exclusively at Bass-a-thon.
thx
Danny