CHECK THIS OUT

DAKINE198

CHECK THIS OUT

Post by DAKINE198 »

That's right guys, a Gary Yamamoto Team Open! to give you guys the best fishing oppertunity around!

American Bass is excited to announce the 2012 Gary Yamamoto Custom Lures Team Open! American Bass has been sponsored by Gary Yamamoto Custom Lures since the 1980’s. Gary drove to California from Page Arizona to attend some of our early events! Last year, Gary Yamamoto Custom Lures said they wanted to sponsor a major Team Open event on Lake Powell. We are honored and excited to now announce that tournament! Please click on the link below or you can open the attachment to see the flyer. Gary Yamamoto Custom Lures is donating $$$ to this event to guarantee a full $90% CASH PAYBACK + (as always) American Bass will pay 100% on all options! This will make for a giant payday!!! The basic entry fee is $300 per team. With 50 teams, 1st place will receive $5,000 CASH. With 100 teams, 1st place will receive $10,000 CASH! That does NOT include any option winnings if the teams choose to enter the options! Our goal is to make this the biggest Team Tournament EVER on Lake Powell.

Lake Powell is an amazing lake. The water level is up from the past several years and the fishing should be amazing! This is one of those “Can’t Miss” tournaments!

American Bass will be conducting this two day event. The competition days will be Friday & Saturday, April 20th & 21st. The entire community is getting behind this event to make sure that this is a great tournament.
AINOKEA..........life is good...but I'm mad as Hell
jc351

Re: CHECK THIS OUT

Post by jc351 »

When is this and where is the link?
DAKINE198

Post by DAKINE198 »

I copied this from an email that was sent to me. Unfortunately I cant copy the link over.
AINOKEA..........life is good...but I'm mad as Hell
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

I think I'll jump in my car ,hook up my boat and drive over there to start practicing right now!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Jeff,
I think it's off limits right now.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
scottsweet

Post by scottsweet »

Interesting..they put this right on top of the FLW Clearlake event...
Scott Sweet

www.teamccmarine.com
www.rangerboats.com
www.humminbird.com
www.minnkotamotors.com
www.lews.com
www.phenixrods.com
www.odysseybattery.com
www.simmsfishing.com
www.peregrine250.com