Cooch!!! Your sorry Raiders lost again

Sports talk forum
W.C

Cooch!!! Your sorry Raiders lost again

Post by W.C »

Cooch! so tell me did u go bowling again? :roll: instead of watching those sorry azz Oakland Gayders loose again?? :evil: :twisted: Man your team sucks more than a kirby vacum. :x :x :twisted: Aaron Brooks is out and now Walters has taken over as the human punching bag of the NFL. :lol: :lol: :twisted: Come on Coochy ! tell me is it going to be anothere Looooong season for those fags in silver and black??? Ah Duhhhhh!!!! :roll: :twisted:
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S when we going to go out fishing and talk in person about your team?? I'm a good fisherman I'm sure i can hang with u buddy :wink:
g-man

Re: Cooch!!! where r u hid'en?? Your sorry az#Gayders lost a

Post by g-man »

the raiders should put a crash test dummy in at QB. that way they wouldn't have to pay all that money to watch their team go backwards instead of forward. they look like a high school football team on the field.
W.C

Post by W.C »

g-man!!!! so tell me what do u think??

LET the Oakland Raideretts "Cheerleaders" suit up in football gear instead of the players and that way, when the Raiders loose , at least they will look good at it . lol lmaf.... Coochy were r u buddy?? i'm still throwing mud at your team
g-man

Post by g-man »

WC, now thats a game i'd like to see. :lol: i bet they would run faster in high heels than the raiders do in their cleets.
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

You guys would know...since you wear skirts and high heels on a regular basis...LOL
g-man

Post by g-man »

LOL, finally we got a raider fans response. miklanderson, welcome to the bashing.
W.C

Post by W.C »

miklanderson!!

Skirt and high heels......lol :lol: ....lmaf. :twisted: is that the best that can do?? come on boy. I could care less about the fags or in SF just about as much as the fags in Oak-town. I'm a fan of the 49ers loud and proud. It's funny how when you so called Raider Fans are backed up against the wall, insted of talking football , all you guys can talk about is gay this and gay that.
If thats all you have brother than u r nothing short of a broken record. and the fact remains that the Raiders Suck. any players that go over there and play are worth less. there value as a player goes out the shiter. if u knew anything about your team than u would agree. the biggest problem u guys have is Al Davis not leting anyone control the team but his sorry old wrinkled ***. the only good thing that has happen to you guys was the #1 Draft pick u guys had in Janakoski your kicker, Wow. great Move. say what ever u want , but u are in for anothere long season as a Raider Fan. Enjoy. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

LOL...it's funny how the 49ers win 1 game and the fans all come crawling out from the rocks they were hiding under. Bring it on....I can take it.

No doubt I'm in for a long season...so are you once we beat you in a couple of weeks. then there wont be anything you can tell me that will matter. We'll only be the 2nd worst team in the NFL behind the 49ers. Go ahead and tell me you're rebuilding...How long is it going to take? Will you be hiding behind the same excuse 5 years from now when you still suck?
Sean Graf

Post by Sean Graf »

Here's my thought on the Raiders AND the Niners...

First off, the raiders owner Mr davis doesn't like losing, and when they lose, somebody needs to take the fall, so the coach is the most likely to get the can. Well, every year or so, we see another Raider coach hit the highway, do you honestly think it's all the coach's fault? You can't sit here and tell me that coach after coach after coach is the reason they lose, it's pretty simple, the team is HORRIBLE! They can be an exiting team at times, but I see nothing exciting in winning 3 or 4 games in a year. Aaron Brooks isn't the answer in Oakland, and neither is Walters. They should have went out and targeted a couple of veterans like McNair, Kitna, or even Patrick Ramsey, at least they have an idea what's going on down on the field, and wouldn't be afraid to throw the ball to Moss, who has proven he can catch TD's!!! The raiders finish in the cellar in their division, no chance in hell to make the playoffs this year, OR anytime in the near future.

As for the niners, it's difficult for me to watch them play, Im so used to them being good, and plain and simple, they're no closer than the raiders are. They do have a few young players that can make this team exciting at times, but that isn't enough for me. Alex Smith will throw more interceptions this year than TD's, Frank Gore will have a decent year, maybe score 8 TD's and rush for 1200 yards, Antonio Bryant will blow up and say something stupid and put this team in chaos. Vernon Davis, Arnaz Battle, Frank Gore and a couple more young players on this team have the potential to be good players, but nothing to write home about anytime soon!
Like the raiders, 3 or 4 wins will be a good year for this up and coming team...
Mike

Post by Mike »

The Raiders are going to trade Porter for Farve!
Jim Wilson

Post by Jim Wilson »

Farve would rather retire than take a beating at OAK.

Go Chargers!
Jim