Dan Mathisen Outdoors tournaments Pro Am

DAN

Dan Mathisen Outdoors tournaments Pro Am

Post by DAN »

20190325_172642.jpg

Our First Pro Am of the year is just 10 days away. 200 Pro and 100 Am Entry fee plus 40 dollar membership fee. If there's enough intrest we will add 100 Pro Option.
Ams who sign up with pros are guaranteed draw. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL/TEXT DAN MATHISEN OUTDOORS 925 278 0013.

These are 1 day Shared weight events. Draw will be live April 6th 5pm.
Dan Mathisen Outdoors
Pro Am Entry 2019

Deadlines As Follows April 3 5PM for April 7TH Event. May 30th 5pm For June 2nd Event, September 4th 5pm for September 8th Event .
Draw Meetings Will Start at 5pm at the Store the evening prior to the Event. We would like All tp Attend Draw Meetings unless fully paid and approved by staff.
Pairing. Am’s signing up with Pro’s will be guaranteed entry, NON- sign up partner Am’s will be drawn in order received and processed by our staff as pro’s are available. We Encourage tremendously signing up with Pro or Am Partner. Pro’s wanting to Late sign (Prior to Draw Meetings) will be accessed $50 dollars Late fee and excepted on an Am Available basis
Liability Release
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,

2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,

3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately; and,

4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE Dan Mathisen Outdoors Tournament series, Russo’s Marina, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.

I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND RULES ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
BOATER Member ____________
x________________________________ Age: __ Date Signed: ________________
ADDRESS_________________________________________ PHONE_____________________
SS#__________________________________ EMAIL________________________________
NON BOATER ____________
x________________________________ Age: __ Date Signed: ________________
ADDRESS_________________________________________ PHONE_____________________
SS#__________________________________ EMAIL________________________________
X_______________________________________ Parent or Guardian if under 18
Received date
Attachments
20190325_172628.jpg
Dan Mathisen
dan_mathisen@att.net
209-612-5028

Ben Green Insurance
DAN

Re: Dan Mathisen Outdoors tournaments Pro Am

Post by DAN »

Entries are starting to roll in for Dan Mathisen Outdoors 1st Pro Am of the Season. We ARE Currently taking both Pro and Am entries Must call or text 925 278 0013 to get on the List. Remember must call or text 925 278 0013 by FRIDAY at 6pm.

Registration starts at 3pm Saturday April 6th at Russo's Marina with Live Draw at 5pm. Blast off safe light Sunday Morning! IF YOU HAVE NOT FISHED WITH US AS A PRO WE WILL COVER YOUR PRO AM MEMBERSHIP. (However it must be paid to fish Team Events) . Dan Mathisen Outdoors Tournament Series 925 278 0013
Dan Mathisen
dan_mathisen@att.net
209-612-5028

Ben Green Insurance