If you are fishing this weekend's Yamamoto Big Bass Challenge or simply want to get more information about one of the best delta baits ever created, then you don't want to miss out on a dynamic seminar hosted by delta master Ken Mah at the Fisherman's Warehouse this Thursday from 6-8pm.
At the seminar, Ken will talk about:
· How to rig a Senko for MAXIMIUM effectivenes
· Which is more effective: single tail or split tail Hula grubs?
· Line choices for Yamamoto baits: Mono vs Fluoro vs Braid
· Rod choices
· Hooks: The right hook for the right bait
· Color: Important or obsession?
· Tournament strategies: Creating a plan to stay focused
• The 1st 25 attendees receive a special pack of baits!
• We will raffle off a bundle of Ken's “Top Picks” the baits!
• There will be a raffle for a free 1-day entry into the event!
Fisherman's Warehouse will also be offering a special BUY 3 GET one FREE discounts will be offered on Yamamoto baits!
See you there!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Copyright © 2013-2020 WesternBass.com ®