Figgy

Sports talk forum
g-man

Figgy

Post by g-man »

:evil: WTF? He goes to a division rival (seattle) I'm F'ing pissed! How the F did we let that happen? :evil:
100% LL
StockOption

Re: Figgy

Post by StockOption »

GO RED SOX !!!!
Kurt
some guy

Post by some guy »

youll see G man and you will be happy. I think we are forced to make some great moves right now. I am looking at it that it was his lack of postseason production that got him canned, I think he has the lowest Post seaston batting average for active players. It shows me that they want to win it all and will bring some one in who will help them squad. His speed and glove will be missed though.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
DL

Post by DL »

Figgins was an integral part of the Angels since he got here, but times change and sometimes this happens. He got one more year and more money than the Halos were offering. I hope he enjoys his 4 years in Seattle because winning and contending for titles is something he is not going to get.

The Halos will be fine. It appears Lackey's market is shrinking and the Burnett type of money he and his *** hole agent Boras are trying to get wont be there. The next 45 days is going to be real telling about our 2010 club...

Now we miss Adenhart even more...his arm would have given depth to the rotation and allowed Tony to be more creative this off season..
"Feel the steel"
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

Not signing Fig, lackey and Vlad frees up a lot of cheese to pursue Halliday, Holliday and Bay. I was hoping Fig ended up a Cub. The MAriners are making some moves. There's talk of Bradley goin to the angels :lol:
some guy

Post by some guy »

ill be so pissed if we get Bradley.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

yeah their talkin GMJ for Milt...
some guy

Post by some guy »

:lol:
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

some guy wrote::lol:
:oops: we can't get rid of Milt.. nobody wants this guy :lol: I'll talk to Scoscia on Monday (playing in a golf tourney here at work) and lobby for Milt