><> John Curry <><
buddy brown

Re: FINALLY

Post by buddy brown »

f__king disgrace. Him and the rest of them roiders can go _____ themselves
ns nitro

Post by ns nitro »

F-IN DISGRACE!!!! MOST OF THE ROID RAGERS ARE THE GUYS I LOOKED UP TO WHEN I WAS A YOUNGIN PLAYIN BALL!!!! SOME HEROS HUH!!!!
www.basschow.com
www.p-line.com
www.snapon.com
some guy

Post by some guy »

I wish just telling my fiancee that Nate. I use to look up to all these guys. Lets all just play that Cal Ripken was th iron man because he was a bad *** and not a juicer or ill be crushed.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

Sad day for baseball.

Pathetic choice of words McGwire used as well. And I agree with many of the sportwriters in that he just made things 1000 times worse for himself. He will NEVER be inducted in the HOF - for sure and good riddance.

Sad, sad, sad.

Pathetic.
Kurt
DL

Post by DL »

StockOption wrote:Sad day for baseball.

Pathetic choice of words McGwire used as well. And I agree with many of the sportwriters in that he just made things 1000 times worse for himself. He will NEVER be inducted in the HOF - for sure and good riddance.

Sad, sad, sad.

Pathetic.
McGwire was not a Hall of Famer before roids or after. He was an average 1st baseman at best and he could hit the ball a long way. He and Sosa saved the game while the fans and MLB looked the other way. If the public only knew how many guys were using in the mid to late 90's... they would be :shock:

I dont feel bad for any of them, except maybe John Kruk, he could have been a superstar had he juiced :lol:
"Feel the steel"
some guy

Post by some guy »

I think it was more Bud Selig than the fans.. fans assumed things but Bud would never call for tests. Its on him.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
Alex M.

Post by Alex M. »

So much for the "bash brothers"....or shall we call them the Malachi Crunch?

Kruk? Maybe if he juiced AND got the lap-band.....

Cal was juicin I bet so were all the other childhood heroes....Wade Boggs...Andre Dawson......Bobby Bonilla.....Cecil Fielder....S#!t...Ozzie Smith was prolly juiced up too...

The game aint got nothin' left......

Pro Bass Fishing is next.....
Imagine Ike all juiced outta his gourd.......good stuff kids
"In times of rapid change experience can be your biggest handicap"
some guy

Post by some guy »

Gyar?
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

Yeah I am resigned to root for the Jersey - no longer will I allow myself to be sucked into rooting for a player falsely thinking he's got mad skills - f' that.

Once again if it's too good to be true - it is not true - especially when applied to major league sports in America.

GO RED SOX !!!!!
Kurt
DL

Post by DL »

StockOption wrote:Yeah I am resigned to root for the Jersey - no longer will I allow myself to be sucked into rooting for a player falsely thinking he's got mad skills - f' that.

Once again if it's too good to be true - it is not true - especially when applied to major league sports in America.

GO RED SOX !!!!!
Hey Stock, is Beltre going to earn his money this year? If history is correct, he will hit .320 with 50 dingers and 110 RBI's. But then again, its Adrian Beltre and who knows which bat he will bring to Boston...
"Feel the steel"
g-man

Post by g-man »

What a sap, like we didn't know. Welcome to the Hall of Shame BigMac!
100% LL
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

They're letting this guy work as a batting coach for the cards and meanwhile Pete Rose is not in the HOF. What a ____in joke. All these scrubs should be banned from the game. Pete gambled on the game big deal as long as he bet to win. no prob. But to cheat while gaining recognition is at the doorstep of scrubdom... some one needs to kick selig in the huevos raros 8)
g-man

Post by g-man »

buddy brown wrote:They're letting this guy work as a batting coach for the cards and meanwhile Pete Rose is not in the HOF. What a ____in joke. All these scrubs should be banned from the game. Pete gambled on the game big deal as long as he bet to win. no prob. But to cheat while gaining recognition is at the doorstep of scrubdom... some one needs to kick selig in the huevos raros 8)

thats what I;m talking about! Pete should be a HOF
100% LL