Fishing Camanche After it ReOpened WOW!

StanL

Fishing Camanche After it ReOpened WOW!

Post by StanL »

0.jpg
Fishing Camanche This Week May 13

Okay, here we go.

I know some people are going to be a little uneasy about me doing a report about fishing Camanche because only Amador and Calaveras County residents are allowed to BUT I don’t make the rules, I just happen to live there. So after five days of fishing the lake, I am going to share what it was like after the shutdown.

WOW! Like I said, I was on the water five days and in that time we caught over 300 fish. The largest one was about 8 pounds. Most of the fish were in the 6’ to 12 ‘ depth range, on points, and slow tapering banks. The best baits have been a Frenzy Nail with a Zoom Trick Worm or a NED bait in watermelon or green pumpkin  color.

The surface temperature is around 72 and the visibility is about 7‘. I have to thank Jay at Hook’d tackle store in Ione for telling me about the Ned bite. Shout out to the mom and pop stores that need our business right now. You can check them out online at hookd4life.com.

Here are a couple of pictures of a couple of the fish me and my family caught this week.

I hope this helps, if you are able to go.

Good luck fishing!
StanL
Attachments
fishing lake camanche.png