Is FOX News credible ?

For political discussions
Senkosam

Is FOX News credible ?

Post by Senkosam »

Two nights ago I was having dinner with my wife's relatives and wondered why anyone would prefer FOX News over MSNBC or CNN. Granted, any news source will be biased and at times inaccurate in what they report especially when it comes to politics, but FOX seems to cater to right wing extremists more since Trump was in office. Funny that as intelligent my wife's cousin is, that FOX can do no wrong in comparison to other networks that are lacking in her opinion.

How does FOX compare when it comes to the truth, news accuracy and inflammatory reporting by most of their beloved announcers? What is it about FOX people refuse to question and pols like Trump, Cruz, Marjorie Taylor Green and Jordan?
Mack3

Re: Is FOX News credible ?

Post by Mack3 »

Take the political bs elsewhere. We come here to talk fishing.
Senkosam

Post by Senkosam »

Why the Political forum then?
Bruce Theriot

Post by Bruce Theriot »

The Biden supporters say no.
Senkosam

Post by Senkosam »

Mack3 wrote:Take the political bs elsewhere. We come here to talk fishing.
Guess it's obvious who you'd vote the best news source...and president for that matter.
Popper

Post by Popper »

Senkosam wrote:Two nights ago I was having dinner with my wife's relatives and wondered why anyone would prefer FOX News over MSNBC or CNN. Granted, any news source will be biased and at times inaccurate in what they report especially when it comes to politics, but FOX seems to cater to right wing extremists more since Trump was in office. Funny that as intelligent my wife's cousin is, that FOX can do no wrong in comparison to other networks that are lacking in her opinion.

How does FOX compare when it comes to the truth, news accuracy and inflammatory reporting by most of their beloved announcers? What is it about FOX people refuse to question and pols like Trump, Cruz, Marjorie Taylor Green and Jordan?
-Define Right Wing extremist :roll:
mahoney

Post by mahoney »

Fox News is owned by Disney, the same media pushing transgender bs on our children. All news is fake from the television people, manipulates your minds, and paid for by phizer. The same company saving your lives with shots, get your boosters guys lol... joe Rogan was censored for having a doctor on, a very educated one. Speaking facts about becoming healthier. you think cnn and Fox News can say anything they want?? The Obama administration writes the news for you to watch at night. If it is outside Washington’s agenda it’s censored or deemed fact checked and fake. They want the general public sick and weak, both mentally and physically.
Lawley

Post by Lawley »

Agree. The people are sheep.
Our freedom is in trouble