Good metal flake man-Lodi/Stockton area

Bobb

Good metal flake man-Lodi/Stockton area

Post by Bobb »

Need to find a reliable metal flake guy for minor damage..... any suggestions
Bruce Theriot

Re: Good metal flake man-Lodi/Stockton area

Post by Bruce Theriot »

Little further from Lodi. Smooth as Glass in Riverbank. Jeff does excellent work.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Bobb wrote:Need to find a reliable metal flake guy for minor damage..... any suggestions
By the way ..... there is no such thing as "minor damage" when it comes to metal flake. Be prepared to be floored with the cost.
Richard - Sonora

Ditto On Thumbs Up For "Smooth As Glass"

Post by Richard - Sonora »

Jeff and his folks have done wonders to repair and maintain my elderly Ranger over the years. He gets my vote. (multiple glass/finish damage incidents - some my bad, some not!!).

The comment re: cost and involvement on the money. So to speak.

Richard - Sonora
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Bruce Theriot wrote:Little further from Lodi. Smooth as Glass in Riverbank. Jeff does excellent work.
They do good work, and they are honest.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Bobb

Post by Bobb »

Thks fellow metal flake fisherman.... got a quote from Stockton marine today, as usual, not cheap. Will check w/smooth glass.... thks again guys
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

I know it's a drive but Bragg's Marine in Anderson does outstanding work and is very reasonable. I had a bad glass repair back in mid 80's. What a nightmare. I took it bad 5 times and it was never right. The point is I wasted a lot of time and the hassle of the whole deal was crazy. I've only used Bragg's Marine since because it's done right, it's reasonable, plus Bob is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Fiberglass Unlimited
10724 ca-41
Madera Ca 93636
559-299-8826
This company does very good work on all types of boat. For matching metal flake they can do the job big or small.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Gary Dobyns wrote:I know it's a drive but Bragg's Marine in Anderson does outstanding work and is very reasonable. I had a bad glass repair back in mid 80's. What a nightmare. I took it bad 5 times and it was never right. The point is I wasted a lot of time and the hassle of the whole deal was crazy. I've only used Bragg's Marine since because it's done right, it's reasonable, plus Bob is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Couldn't agree more! Plus Shasta is right there, work in a day on the water and drop her off on the way home!
Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com