GSP...Dude WTF!!!

Sports talk forum
Darkman

GSP...Dude WTF!!!

Post by Darkman »

i still think he just outclasses BJ Penn...but now he has some clouds of doubt over his great victory....

his trainer was not only caught rubbing Vaseline on GSP body...shoulders and chest etc...but he was warned by the NEV state official that saw that in person

GSP has nothing to do with is...but his trainer..should have known better...dont wanna hear it was a mistake...he is a professional...first Margarito...now GSP

i dont think it would have made a lick of difference...but it does look bad...this was also not the first time this has happened..other fighters have complained too...they were just ignored...not cool
ERICK PRADO...Peace
some guy

Re: GSP...Dude WTF!!!

Post by some guy »

this is what makes sports a joke these days.. you got roids, vaseline, plaster in gloves, corrupt refs etc. etc. Greed will get ya.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

Not that it would have made a difference in the outcome but this definitely looks bad for GSP's camp. The vasoline thing is a serious rules violation. Someone will be in trouble for this. They caught them red handed. Someone from the NSAC actually entered the octagon between rounds and wiped off GSP's back after they saw them do it at the start of the fight and between the first and second round.

It's just sad that something like this had to happen and tarnish his victory.
elfish16

Post by elfish16 »

yeah...I wouldn't think GSP would allow his corner to do this...thats NOT classy at all. Make a win a CLEAN win...prove it legally. If anything...it was GSP's weight that made the difference. 20lbs heavier is a HUGE difference!
biteme

Post by biteme »

I really think BJ is reaching on this one. BJ's corner was talking about this before the fight. After watching many replays I just cant see it. We're talking two fingers on the face then on the body. Not only that but the UFC was told about it before hand and before each round started they were wiping GSP off with a towel.
Darkman

Post by Darkman »

I hear ya...but the initial complain came fro a Nevada State Commission official...not BJ Penn...but as far as if it made a difference...not in a thousand years...BJ got his A$# handed to him

GSP was too strong and obviously to big for him to handle
ERICK PRADO...Peace