KVD, Zona, Mercer and Make-A-Wish gives boy with rare genetic condition trip of a lifetime VIDEO

WB Staff

KVD, Zona, Mercer and Make-A-Wish gives boy with rare genetic condition trip of a lifetime VIDEO

Post by WB Staff »

kvd zona mercer make a wish.jpg
...Cody has always been a fighter. Born with a rare genetic condition, Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome, meaning he's missing part of the fourth chromosome, he didn't have a voice. This year, he's found his; But, that's not surprising for a kid who's already beat the odds.

Back in December, Cody was eager to tell his friends and family "I love you." This week he's telling his big-time fishing buddies (Mark Zona, Dave Mercer and Kevin VanDam) the same thing.

"He hadn't slept for like two days because he was pretty excited to meet them, but he was pretty stoked about it."

Video: https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Richm ... 47231.html
mike at robo

Re: KVD, Zona, Mercer and Make-A-Wish gives boy with rare genetic condition trip of a lifetime VIDEO

Post by mike at robo »

But when I talked to KVDs wife to ask him to call Eric Elsher while he was in the hospital living his final days battling cancer..... nothing , except an apology for not about 3 months after he passed . Yeah he's busy blah , blah , blah , but nobody's that busy , Especially us bass fisherman .... sorry for the rant but it still pisses me off , I'm not taking away from the good I'm sure he's done ......