LAST CALL- nUtCasE Rally -Perris Jan 2nd/ 1.4.11 /

TEAMDEADMONEY

Re: Sign-up Winter Rally-Perris Jan2nd/ food updates 12.30

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

They inspect at the launch ramp... Youll pay you money at the gate and put it in the box then continue down to the launch ramp parking lot and thats where they inspect the boats...

Pete
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Nunyo Bizness

Post by Nunyo Bizness »

Thanks Pete.
I came , I saw, I Cleaned and Dried.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Did they change the inspection location? Usually its at the damn entrance before you get in. But may have changed.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

John, we encourage changing partners, but if she must that's ok.

I hear to do a paper weigh in we must measure the fish, so I guess we need some sort of tape measure boaters. Anyone want to explain it in detail how this all works that would be cool, I''m not sure exactly, and probably not the only one.

Just a heads up. I fished DVL today, not far from Perris, and boy was it freezing. Glad I had long underwear, a shirt, a light jacket and then a heavy one too! Wool hat, wool gloves, scarf, 100 mph trousers too. With all that I was toasty, unless we were making a run, then you'd want a helmet on, our faces just froze, even mid-day. Never took jackets off all day. Got up to 42 from a 30 low. I kept looking around for the snow. :o
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
TEAMDEADMONEY

Re: Sign-up Winter Rally-Perris Jan2nd/ food updates 12.31

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

I was at Perris today in the afternoon and hammered them..

Sunday will be different conditions though...Its calling for rain so be prepared..
Every body will have to measure their fish with a board that measures in 1/4 inches.
I have thought alot about the co angler thing and have heard from a few people already that they want to fish with who they go with...i..e... John and his wife and mx4life and his partner.. And my co as well wants to fish with me for AT LEAST the first 1/2 of the day...and thats fine with me...
Its gonna be cold and rainy so we might as well be in a boat we are comfortable fishing in...so its fine with me.

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Scott Robertson

Post by Scott Robertson »

maybe i should fish with Pete too, I also was there today and i struggled a bit. Scott
bent rods to all good luck.
2005 angler of the year ABA High desert region.
2018 2nd place AAA us open
mrobinett

Post by mrobinett »

I made enough copies of the paper tournie sheet for everybody. It's really easy. We all used a Golden Rule that is measured in 1/8th increments. Just measure your fish and mark next to the length on the sheet. Then there's a place on the bottom for your 5 biggest. Just list the 5 and add them up.
Otay Michael

Re: Sign-ups S. Winter NutCase Rally-Perris Jan2nd/ update 1

Post by Otay Michael »

:idea:
Obi-Hub wrote:
Pete, ... Not all those that attend Nutcase Classics are "seasoned" competitors and are more comfortable coming out to play with the other Nutcases if they can fish with someone they know or the person that is bringing them. ...
Well put Obi-Hub. Again, if the non is a "novice &/or wife", then a boater is good to go with teaming up. In the spirit of the event, as someone aptly said in an earlier post:

"non boaters should all be a random draw.. My non boater rather fish with me all day as well....but every non boater participating in the "tournament" needs to be in the drawing.. If you and your buddy just want to "go fishing" and not be in the tournament then enjoy the BBq afterwards, thats okay of coarse , you just wont be able to weigh in for bragging rights...."

8)
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Otay Michael

Re: LAST CALL- nUtCasE Rally -Perris Jan 2nd/ 1.1.11 /

Post by Otay Michael »

Ok, getting things ready. Got a call from Obi a while ago, they were making Tamales- very cool. Brain D. will be very late, maybe make the second leg, if that.There was a sighting over the N. Pole, someone headed out way, a certain man in a red suit, a sTony it said. :lol:

Did a final search on the weather, here is NOOA on Perris: :?

Tonight: Patchy frost. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am.
Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 58.
Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Sunday Night: Rain. Low around 38. East wind between 5 and 10 mph.
Chance of precipitation is 80%.
Otay Michael