Matrix 97 Gps Problem!!!

Moderators: Doug Vahrenberg, Triton Mike

Voges123

Matrix 97 Gps Problem!!!

Post by Voges123 »

I have the gps an everything hooked up,but the gps doesnt work,but the other day i was fishing an i wanted to see if it was working an pressed the button over to gps an it worked the clicked out of it an back into it an the lake wasnt showing up.Also ill press mark an it will say no mmc or sd card?Can someone help i have a tourney this weekend.Thanks!!!
Doug Vahrenberg

Re: Matrix 97 Gps Problem!!!

Post by Doug Vahrenberg »

I would check the GPS connections. If the unit does not see the GPS, bad reciever or loses connections it will not open the GPS Views.

Were you trying to take a Screen Capture? or Do you have Screen Capture on when trying to hit Mark which the unit uses to save Screen Captures. Try going to Acessory Menu and turning Screen Capture off then the Mark button saves just a waypoint and does not attempt to save a Screen Capture to the SD Card.

Skeeter, Yamaha, MinnKota, Humminbird, Dobyns, LakeMaster, Transducer Shield & Saver, LuckyCraft, Daiwa, Dave's Custom Baits, OMEGA Tackle, Elite Tungsten, Angler Innovation, Massey Ferguson
Voges123

Post by Voges123 »

i acutally bought this from a guy that the puck was still in its original package,so it hasnt been open until i did.Could the puck still be bad?An when i click over to gps its a white screen with the black lines threw it for the depths.
Doug Vahrenberg

Post by Doug Vahrenberg »

Have you zoomed in and out for maps data level? Sound like GPS is working if you have the maps up.

Skeeter, Yamaha, MinnKota, Humminbird, Dobyns, LakeMaster, Transducer Shield & Saver, LuckyCraft, Daiwa, Dave's Custom Baits, OMEGA Tackle, Elite Tungsten, Angler Innovation, Massey Ferguson
Voges123

Post by Voges123 »

That was the only time that the gps came up was that one time on folsom lake.Ive tried it there an other lakes an it doesnt show up its just white black stripes an says gps not connected.???Thanks for the response