Post by tbob »

Brian Linehan

Re: Mike Hart Case Is Over

Post by Brian Linehan »

Kraemer was right.
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

Okay. Now I have a plan. Put some florida-strain largemouth in my backyard pond.
Feed them a steady diet of steriods and trout. Get them all nice and fat.
Put them in the live well and take them up to the Delta, put them in the cage, put them back in the live well on tournament day and weigh them in. Cash a nice check.
Rinse and repeat.
Until I get caught, then pay the $1000 fine.
Heck I'll probably get enough in winnings before they catch me to buy a new Ranger.
Small price to pay.

But then I'd have to grow a beard. Not so that I could hide behind it. I'd have to grow the beard because I wouldn't be able to look at my cheatin' self in the mirror.
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny
Marty

Post by Marty »

The fine of $1,000 is nothing but knowing the other anglers will never trust him again and being banned for life is what will hurt him most! Not been a man!
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

I'm with Marty. He got off light but is branded and will never tournament fish again. Far worse than the lousy $1000 fine. He should thank his lucky stars that the judge was not a tournament fisherman. Hanging might still be on the books in Nevada :twisted:
Chris N

Post by Chris N »

Exactly, guy is branded as a cheater, hope that worked out well for him. So long creep.
kitjack

Post by kitjack »

My hope is that all the other bass organizations will finally and publicly follow the WON BASS lead and ban Mike Hart from tournament fishing. We need to be clear as fishermen that we will not compete in tournaments where cheating is tolerated or condoned.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Brian Linehan wrote:Kraemer was right.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Lynne

Post by Lynne »

Josh, Mike Hart was banned from all of the organizations I know of immediately following the incident in Nevada. Mike definately paid a much bigger price than the $1,000 fine that he got from the Judge.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Lynne wrote:Josh, Mike Hart was banned from all of the organizations I know of immediately following the incident in Nevada. Mike definately paid a much bigger price than the $1,000 fine that he got from the Judge.
How true.
Maybe you just have to live a little longer to understand what the loss of your good name, and the chance and ability to do what you love, really means.
A steep price for a moment of fame.
Sad.
CLEAN AND DRY
Chris N

Post by Chris N »

I don't know if anybody is shedding any tears. How dumb can a guy be? Seriously... 99% of the guys fishing derbies wouldn't even think about a stunt like that, and that clown had the skills to do it right. I still don't get it...
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Chris N wrote:I don't know if anybody is shedding any tears. How dumb can a guy be? Seriously... 99% of the guys fishing derbies wouldn't even think about a stunt like that, and that clown had the skills to do it right. I still don't get it...
I'm with you. Why???
I'm pretty sure he's asking himself that question every day.
CLEAN AND DRY