Mike Kennedy Memorial Service reminder

Ron C

Mike Kennedy Memorial Service reminder

Post by Ron C »

The Memorial Service for Mike Kennedy is Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 1 p.m. at Skyline Church, located at 11330 Campo Road, La Mesa, California 91941 (Hwy 94 at Jamacha Rd.).

In lieu of flowers, Mike’s family and friends have organized a blood drive to replace that used during Mike's surgeries. The blood drive will be held on Wednesday, April 13 2005 from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m at AIM Marine, located at 12345 Mapleview St. Lakeside, CA 92040

Ron C
Gator

Ron - Please......

Post by Gator »

Pass along my condolences to the family. I wish I could be there. I will be in spirit.

Here's to Mike ridin high and catchin 10 pounders!!

Gator
Shanon

Re: Mike Kennedy Memorial Service reminder

Post by Shanon »

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for their kind words and keeping my uncle Mike in their thoughts and prayers.
I am absolutely amazed at how many lives he touched and just how many friends he had made over the years.
I'm sorry to say that I won't have the opportunity to meet you at the service but hopefully my mom Jackie (Mike's sister) will have the honor in meeting such a wonderful group of people, you all have been very supportive.
I also wanted to say a special Thank You to Ron C. who has been so kind to keep everyone up to date throughout my uncles last few weeks here on earth with us.

Uncle Mike - I love you - you will be truly missed.
Love,
Shanon
Ray L.

Re: Mike Kennedy Memorial Service reminder

Post by Ray L. »

Diane and I will be there today....