One last summer!

AndyLippert

One last summer!

Post by AndyLippert »

For those who know me, or care, I will be going into the Marine Corps in August, leaving myself one last spawn/summer season to get out on the water and fish as much as possible before I spend four years wherever the Marines decided to send me! If any of you nutcases ever have an open backseat, keep me in mind, my schedule from here on out to August 15th is about as open as it gets! Thanks guys...and tight lines...

Andy

God Bless America
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Re: One last summer!

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Congratulations on your decisipon to become a Marine..Although a Navy man myself, I certainly appreciate your intentions..I hope you find lots of backseats out there..If I had one you would have it..

mac
Fishin' Dave

I thought you were

Post by Fishin' Dave »

Going to work for Hillary in 2008?
AndyLippert

Re: Ha! Aaaaaaaaaaactually......!!

Post by AndyLippert »

The Marine Corps will be putting me through law school, after two years of enlistment, and I will earn my law degree in environmental science/studies, to enable myself to become an advocate for the multi-faceted activities of the American sportsman. Our rights are being taken away little by little, and I plan on helping to put an end to that. It will be a long road ahead, but in the end, it will all be well worth it.

-Andy

God Bless America

> Going to work for Hillary in 2008?
TomAtkeson

Re: One last summer!

Post by TomAtkeson »

Good Lucky Andy, Although I think the Coast Guard would be far better (we drive boats man!) but Im a little biased :) Again Good luck!

Tom