Pine flat tourney today 11/13/21

pflat

Pine flat tourney today 11/13/21

Post by pflat »

Does anyone know what club had a tournament today at Pine Flat? And where I can see the results?

I wanna see if folks were having as hard of a time as my dad and I did getting them to bite lol…
gixxer464

Re: Pine flat tourney today 11/13/21

Post by gixxer464 »

California BASS Nation 2 day. Results will be posted on their Facebook page.
JL

Post by JL »

pflat wrote:Does anyone know what club had a tournament today at Pine Flat? And where I can see the results?

I wanna see if folks were having as hard of a time as my dad and I did getting them to bite lol…
How tough was the bite?
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

Overall I would say it was a tough bite. But like always there's a couple of guys that figure it out.
JL

Post by JL »

gixxer464 wrote:Overall I would say it was a tough bite. But like always there's a couple of guys that figure it out.
Thank you!
pflat

Post by pflat »

JL wrote:
pflat wrote:Does anyone know what club had a tournament today at Pine Flat? And where I can see the results?

How tough was the bite?

Thanks guys, looks like the result are posted here now… I spent more time than usual just messing with my graph (trying to learn some things) but I still struggled to get bit for the couple hours I spent fishing, was just wondering how the guys fishing in the tourney did…
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

pflat wrote:
JL wrote:

How tough was the bite?

Thanks guys, looks like the result are posted here now… I spent more time than usual just messing with my graph (trying to learn some things) but I still struggled to get bit for the couple hours I spent fishing, was just wondering how the guys fishing in the tourney did…
Check your PM's.