California Bass Federation Region 7 - May 28th moved to May

Scott

California Bass Federation Region 7 - May 28th moved to May

Post by Scott »

Because of the BASS Western Open, I have moved the Casitas tournament back one day to the 29th of May. This will allow people fishing the Western Open to make it back in time if they want.

Everything else is the same
Ron C

Wouldn't that be...

Post by Ron C »

...forward one day? That always confused me. If today is today, wouldn't moving forward one day be tomorrow? If today is today, wouldn't moving back one day be yesterday? Ah, forget the whole damn thing. See you on Sunday, May 29th.

Ron C

PS: Now my head hurts.
Mike MM

The solution is easy

Post by Mike MM »

The original date was the 28th and Scott moved it back to the 29th which actually should have been the 27th since he quote "moved it back one day".

So we will have the meeting on the morning of the 27th at 4:30AM and the tournament will be on the 29th and there will be no meeting on the 29th, just launch and go. If you miss the meeting on the 27th then you cannot fish on the 29th unless you attend the "optional" meeting on the 28th but the "optional" meeting might be cancelled so then if you go to this meeting and nobody is there you cannot fish on both the 29th and the 12th of June and don't think for minute that we will not know that you went to the meeting that nobody went to for we will in fact know that you went to the meeting. If you go to both meetings on the 27th and the 28th and show up on the 29th to fish, you will be DQ for attending too many meetings.

If you are going to fish the last two federation events in Region 7 this year and have read this far, you are DQ from both events for reading this far into such a stupid post!! And by the way you still have pay for both events so that we can DQ you!!
Scott

Technical Reason why we use the wording back on day

Post by Scott »

The wording comes from the number of days from now to the event. If the number of days is 4 and you move it to the next day you have moved it one day away or "Back" from today. Hence if you move it to the preceding day you have moved it forward to today.
Ron C

It's good to see...

Post by Ron C »

...that I am not the only sarcastic (and crazy) SOB out there. It's all in fun, of course. By the way Scott, you very well may have just cost me upwards of $2,500 by making me now seriously considering fishing the BASSMASTER Delta Western Open. Damn you!

Good Fishing!

Ron C
Gary Bradford

Re: It's good to see...

Post by Gary Bradford »

You guys have way to much time on your hands!!!
John Barron

I'm so confused!!!!!!!! *NM*

Post by John Barron »

Scott

Re: It's good to see...

Post by Scott »

Or I could have caused you to enter an event and win it...In that case I want 10% of all your winnings
Mike MM

So will you also cover 10% of our costs?

Post by Mike MM »

Please send me a check for $750 since I have already entered all three BASS Western Opens!!! The total cost to fish all three this year with expenses should be around $7,500!!
Ron C

Ya - What he said! *NM*

Post by Ron C »

Scott

That's not how it works

Post by Scott »

I only take 10% of the net earnings...everything else is up to you ;)
Ron C

I fold *NM*

Post by Ron C »