Carissa...

mark poulson

Carissa...

Post by mark poulson »

I misspelled your name in my earlier post....sorry. Let Pete drive once in a while, even if it is your boat. :O)
Mark
Carissa

Re: Carissa...

Post by Carissa »

Don't worry about it everyone spells my name wrong, I'm used to it. Yeah I'll let Pete drive the boat now and then.HeHeHe! He loves that boat, its really nice. I love it too.
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

I think its great that you and your partner...er Pete fish together! Way to go. Like interests can go along way together. After my wifes back surgery a few years ago she give up the boat stuff unfortunatly. So I pretty much got her rods and such as well as my own. Funny part was...her (now mine)rods were all better than what I bought for my self. Knew I would get upgraded rods some how,lol.. Make sure Pete takes care of the boat!! Charlie..Again Congrats!
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

Make sure Pete gets some Extreme Shine All to keep that Skeeter real shiny! See soon...on the water...and behind the wheel!
jb
Pete Marino

Post by Pete Marino »

You'll be seeing us soon but she'll be in the back of boat. HaHa. Or if we're running..she'll be the one in the passenger seat holding on for dear life while I'm doing 70. :)Pete Marino