Murph............

Pete Marino

Murph............

Post by Pete Marino »

How did you do at that Havasu team event that week you picked up the jag from my aunts house??? I never heard. I assume everything went ok when you picked it up from the house? And how are you liking the new rig now thats its broken in?Pete
Murph

Re: Murph............

Post by Murph »

>Hey Pete,what are you doing by the computer, you should be out tinkering with the new toy. Everything went well that night except we got in the left turn lane, coming from the north, and there was no left turn. But we found the spot, as per your instructions. I did have the same problem with the batteries that you experienced, but I figured it was just from sitting so long. That 15 volt alarm is annoying. Mel and I once again got our biggest weight, as a team, and didn't get a check. 14.67lbs The next week we slipped a little, to 13.46lbs, but we had the fish to win or at least place real high. It was just one of those days, for me. We're real glad that Carissa and you are enjoying the new boat. I think that the people, behind the Brand you chose, are Real supportive of our passion, and that means a lot. We're running the Jag down to Vegas to hopefully sell, this weekend, and then after that it's back to back to back etc.etc. I'm not sure if I'm fishing DV yet, but Mel is,definitely! See ya soon, Murph
Pete Marino

Re: Murph............

Post by Pete Marino »

HaHa yeah that alarm drove me nuts. I caught myself looking down at it just before it went off. I'd watch it go 17, 16 ,15..BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!! I have my new rig ready to go for this weekend. Our first tournament in the new boat, hopefully it will be a lucky one..we're gonna try hard thats for sure. Talk to you and Mel soon. Pete