NBW Southwest Year to Date Points *Link*

John Barron

NBW Southwest Year to Date Points *Link*

Post by John Barron »

The year to date standings are up. With one tournament to go will Jim Frumento and Jay Poore hold the lead or will they give it up at Casitas? The last tournament of the season is May 21st at Casitas.
jb

<A HREF="http://www.nationalbasswest.com/cms/ind ... iew&id=111" TARGET="_blank">http://www.nationalbasswest.com/cms/ind ... &id=111</A>
Ron C

I know who my money is on...

Post by Ron C »

...that's Poore - with an "e". Jay and Jim will have certainly earned it. A couple of true gentlemen, indeed. Congrats in advance Jay & Jim! (if Jay ever pays his * membership, that is. Otherwise, congrats to Ron Glover and Bob Apger or Mike Waters and Kevin Gelsinger. Har Har!!!)

Good Fishing!

Ron C
Ron C

Hey jb...

Post by Ron C »

...as it stands right now, where would the cut be for the TOC? Just curious.

Ron C
John Barron

Re: Hey jb...

Post by John Barron »

As it stands right now 25 teams qualify. After Casitas, you would need to have at least 398 points and fished at least 4 tournaments in the Southwest Region. There is one team that is on the bubble and can still make the Championship if they fish Casitas.
jb
Guy Williams

Post by Guy Williams »

Man, Jason will be bummed to know if we would have fished earlier in the year he could have qualified. Oh well, he will live.
Guy Williams
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

If there were only two more instead of one! Casitas should be a good bite.
jb
E man

Post by E man »

When and where would the TOC be held? Thanks.
John Barron

Havasu Classic

Post by John Barron »

We have our TOC at Havasu every year and we have it at the same time every year within a week either way. Generally speaking it is either the last weekend in September or the first weekend in October depending on what's going on. If there is a big Regatta or Poker Run we try to stay away from that weekend. Again this year the Host hotel is the Ramada Inn, Windsor Beach is our blast off and weigh in site and we will do our awards Sunday at Windsor Beach.
John Barron
Ray L

It is to bad A nglers Choice put there finals on top of your

Post by Ray L »

John I know you have had your date since last year and it has been posted as such.Anglers Choice put theres at Clear Lake right on top of yours well not quite but theres ends the day yours startsNo way to make both,I wish A/C would deal with the other organizations that way you get full particapation for all finals.Someday they will think about the fishermen instead of themselves.At least I know that John and Ron tried to think of the fishermen this year and I hope it rubs off on someother organizations outthere.It is really to bad because I was looking forward to qualifying for both, now that A/C has made a mess for us in the south I guess many of us loose out on fishing 2 great finals and have to make a choice on what we are going to fish.It is to late for me as I have already commited to A/C not knowing what kind of of group they are,as in not looking out for the fishermen.I feel real sorry for guys who are fishing both because they have to make a very hard choice,next year I will be fishing both I hope and I hope A/C gets there act together and CHECKS SOME DATES.
THINK ABOUT THE FISHERMEN PLEASE AND NOT ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION.WE MAKE YOU HAPPEN THINK ABOUT IT IF WE DID NOT FISH YOU WOULD NOT BE AROUND.
Ray L.
Guy Williams

Re: It is to bad A nglers Choice put there finals on top of

Post by Guy Williams »

Send a message Ray and don't go to the AC classic if that's how you feel. That does suck though. Have fun at clear lake. I'll hit a sally for you.
Guy Williams
Topwater Terry

Re: It is to bad A nglers Choice put there finals on top of

Post by Topwater Terry »

Right on Guy, couldn't have said it better myself.
Ray L

Hey Guy...

Post by Ray L »

Don't get me wrong I think A/C is a very good org. I just wish that they would be a little more angler friendly.Oh Yeah I will still be at the pudd this year.
Ray L.