Bass fishing with the Aussies?

Kevin Johnson

Bass fishing with the Aussies?

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Anyone know of any bass fishing in Australia? Any part of the country will do. I will be visint the north, south, east and west parts in a up coming trip. 4 ports for about 30 days in port. If you know of any bass fishing there let me know.

Thanks

Kevin
Ron C

Kevin - Drop Steve Morgan an e-mail...

Post by Ron C »

...at: <A HREF="mailto:s.morgan@fishingmonthly.com.au">s.morgan@fishingmonthly.com.au</A>

Mike Kennedy stayed with Steve when he visited Australia last year. Mike said that Steve is a great guy and very knowledgeable about fishing.

Get 'em Good!

Ron C
Brian D.

Loose lips sink ships...

Post by Brian D. »

Guess you missed that class in your military training.
Kevin Johnson

Re: Loose lips sink ships...

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Did I even give a specific time frame? For all you know i will be there in a year in a half or next week. I know what is classified and what is not. What can be said and what can't. And guess I did get that training. Oh I heard about my trip as I was reading the newspaper yesterday and well it was on the front page. Hummmmm. Dumbshi
Kevin Johnson

Re: Kevin - Drop Steve Morgan an e-mail...

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Thanks Ron, I will have to send him an email.

Kevin
Goody

OPSEC OPSEC!!!!

Post by Goody »

they just let anyone in the military these days
Brian D.

Very Nice

Post by Brian D. »

I wonder if Capt. James A. Symonds would agree with that statement.

I see you missed the respect class as well.
mark poulson

Easy, cowboy. *NM*

Post by mark poulson »

Kevin Johnson

Re: Very Nice

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Too bad I aint on the Reagan any more or in the states and I was refering to my vacation trip on a Australian cruise liner I am friends are going on.....You guys crack me up..But thanks for the concern
NIal

Please learn how to spell. Thank you. *NM*

Post by NIal »

customer

Post by customer »

if this is the same kevin jonson from usatackle, im still wait on my stuff you promised.What a hack. your reputation will follow you.
Kevin Johnson

Post by Kevin Johnson »

HAHA, Hey thanks, Send me your name and address I'll send you an invatation to the Bankruptcy hearing! You can tell the judge what a hack!

Kevin
Kevin Johnson

Re: OPSEC OPSEC!!!!

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Yep, They sure do. Ex cons and criminals as well.