I see changes with the new software already....

DL

I see changes with the new software already....

Post by DL »

....Now I know if anyone cares what I have to say. :) That could be both good and bad, but at least I will know whether to keep my mouth shut or not. HAR!

DL
JohNNy Utah

Re: I see changes with the new software already....

Post by JohNNy Utah »

Oh.....I care what you have to say Daren.
(execpt for the baseball. now that should some kind of response!)
Brian D.

The view message feature is cool... but

Post by Brian D. »

this isnt part of the new software. Everything will be different. Look, feel, capabilities, techno babble, blah, blah, blah
Gator

Re: The view message feature is cool... but

Post by Gator »

Yep - Brian is right. This thing you are seeing (message views) we needed to turn on to do the board migrations. It has been an available feature that we didn't really think we needed in these forums. It will be a standard feature in the new software.

See DL - we do care about what yer sayin!!

Tight Lines!!

Gator
Kelly Ripa

Re: The view message feature is cool... but

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I would like to see the same feature in the Lake Reports page.
Pharmer Phil

Baseball filter

Post by Pharmer Phil »

I'm with Mr. U, This forum needs either an outside baseball forum, or a baseball filter programed in! Maybe even a cyber penalty box for even uttering anything baseball! Have fun on sat DL, and get em good for SOCB!
DL

Re: Baseball filter

Post by DL »

..Thanks Phil, I will do what I can. My last visit to Castaic was less than stellar...

But my days of Baseball talk are far from over!
Ron C

I'm with you DL! *NM*

Post by Ron C »

DL

Did you see the ......

Post by DL »

...Los Angeles Anglers of Anaheim reel in the Mariners of Seattle last night? They won the meeting with a limit of 3 wins and zero lost fish!! That would constitute a clean sweep on the dock. Har!!

DL

That was for the knuckledraggers and baseball haters!! After all, this IS a fishig forum!!
mark poulson

Re: Did you see the ......

Post by mark poulson »

Nice to see that Arte's son, Josh, at least has a clue (according to what Ron posted above).
Mark
P.S. Time to laugh at my expense. I can't tell any difference in the forum setup. Duh!
Mark