RIVERS END MARINA HELP

GEORGE D.

RIVERS END MARINA HELP

Post by GEORGE D. »

JUST LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS IS A NICE PLACE TO TAKE MY FAMILY FISHING MY TEN YEAR OLD WANTS TO FISH AND I HEARD THIS IS A GOOD PLACE THANKS ALOT GEORGE AND HOW IS THE RAMP IS IT STEEP WE WILL BE FISHING IN A BOAT SAFE PLACE OR NOT THANKS AGAIN
JT-Madera

Re: RIVERS END MARINA HELP

Post by JT-Madera »

Just a comment George;

You need to stop using Caps in your posts..most Nutcases consider it rude and generally won't answer posts made in Caps...the use of caps is considered shouting.....I hope this helps..

JT
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Fished out of Rivers End Sat. I think off Byron Hwy old boat turn east. Nice place 3 wide ramp , little steep but very nice , lots of places to fish without even cranking main motor.
rickd

Post by rickd »

I keep my boat there, Ron is a good guy and will even help with your boat if you need it. There are some good holes in there if you can find em.
GEORGE D.

Post by GEORGE D. »

thanks alot for the infor sorry about the caps i didnt know that meant shouting because im not shouting thanks again and my daughter thanks you all she is ready to go
gold fish

Post by gold fish »

GEORGE D. RIVERS END IS A GOOD PLACE TO LAUNCH AND FISH. DONT LISTEN TO JT-THE-HO-ANGLER HE IS RUDE. HE THINKS HE IS A COP WHO PATROLS THIS SITE.
JT-Madera

Post by JT-Madera »

GoLd FiSh gold fish gOlD fIsH.....what a little man with a little mind..you had to make a personal attack...you have three posts and hide with no profile or email address.. :roll: :roll: :roll: I tried to help the guy and you just want to make personal attacks..if you don't know or understand forum etiquette then how can you even post anything..just another hijacker...small, very small...

JT
185vsfrog

Post by 185vsfrog »

Can't we all just get along.........I always wonder why people on this site fight over such piddly stuff.......Maybe if we spent a little more time on the water and less time on wastfull and personal attack posts on each other, we would all be a little happier.
Slippy

Post by Slippy »

i would go to Lazy. Less hassel with 5 mph zone. you can also see the bridge where espn shows KVD motoring his loaner boat too :)
LL