VOO DOO LURES CHATERBAIT BEST COLOR

GEORGE D.

VOO DOO LURES CHATERBAIT BEST COLOR

Post by GEORGE D. »

JUST WONDERING WHAT IS YOUR ALL AROUND COLOR THAT YOU USE FOR THE DELTA AND LAKES THANKS GEORGE
Ryan L

Re: VOO DOO LURES CHATERBAIT BEST COLOR

Post by Ryan L »

i like the craw pattern for the delta and white and chart for the lakes
davet.

Post by davet. »

I fished with Chris Peterson (the owner of the company) in the delta bout a month ago and he liked the purple best in the delta and for lakes I like white or white/chartruese. Definitely a superior quality bait, check out his spinnerbaits too, very different. No more broke wires on a big fish.
Jerkbait0071

Post by Jerkbait0071 »

Chris is a good friend of mine and we fish together a lot. I will tell you this I think that all the colors he offers are great, as far as the Delta goes I will throw 4 colors and see which one produces. I will throw the crawdad color, the chartreuse and white. the mud bug, and blaze orange. You can not go wrong with those colors on the Delta. Now for lakes I will throw blues and purples, those colors seem to produce good fish for me. And yes he is working on a spinnerbait right now, this spinnerbait will DOMINATE.....
Norv

Post by Norv »

George,

My all around color for the delta and lakes is a chartruse shad Voo-Doo Bait. However, as previously mentioned there are occasions and locations where certain colors work better than others.

Last Sunday I caught quite a few fish in the delta using the charturse shad and also a white Voo-Doo Bait both 1/2 ounce models.

Check out their website at www.fishinmagiciantackle.com to see all of the colors available.
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods
Put a Sock on It
Xtreme Reel+
Peregrine 250
Water Dog
Eagle Eye
California Community Credit Union