Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers

Jarrett Edwards

Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers

Post by Jarrett Edwards »

I wanted to personally say thanks to everyone on this board who has had us in your thoughts and prayers lately. I just got the results back that I do have Hodgkins Disease (Cancer). Although there is never a good cancer Hodgkins seems to be one that has a high curable rate. I will spend the next six months on Chemo and Radiation trying to fight this stuff off but we will win! I have always thought the world of westernbass.com and there users and cannot thank each one of you enough for helping me deal with this situation. I look forward to returning the prayers. Thanks and God Bless...Jarrett Edwards
Dan

Re: Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers

Post by Dan »

You keep on fight'n Jarrett. Head down, eyes UP!

God Bless,

Dan
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

You have half the problem beat already, a positive attitude can make a mighty difference..The prayers will keep on arriving..

mac
Mike A

Post by Mike A »

Hang in there buddy, Kick that cancer's ***! Then gat back out there and kick some B"***"
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Jerrett. Follow Dr's orders and keep that Positive attitude and all will be fine. Best wish's always. Bill K
Harry C

Post by Harry C »

> Jarrett,
Best of luck and I know you will beat the cancer. Hope to see you get back on the trail soon.

Harry
Bev Payne

Post by Bev Payne »

> Best of luck and I know you will beat the
> cancer. Hope to see you get back on the
> trail soon.

> Harry
Jarrett, So sorry to hear about your cancer. I had a bout of ovarian cancer about 3 years ago. So far I've beat it. Don really thinks highly of you. If anyone can beat it, you can. Just keep the positive attitude and you will be fine. If you need someone to talk to just call Don. 209 537-4486. You take care Bev and Don
Tony Stoltz

Post by Tony Stoltz »

We'll keep you in our daily thoughts and prayers Jarrett. If there is absolutely anything I can do for you or the family just say the word.

sTony
Long

Post by Long »

Jarrett,

I was telling Becky today that you'll be the Lance Armstrong of the bass fishing community! I expect nothting short of a BASS Classic victory in the next couple years! Then a repeat!

Hang in there and stay positive. We're all thinking of you.

Long
Bill McGuigan

Post by Bill McGuigan »

Jarrett,

Having "beaten" cancer twice in my life (I'm 44) I can tell you that attitude is an important component when battling this.

Sounds like you have a positive mindset already. Good luck with your treatment. There is a lot of information out there on cancer treatment, with some of the "cancer centers" doing leading edge research everyday. The advances in chemo therapy alone have been outstanding.

Best of luck young man,

Bill
BassTraveler

Hey Buddy...

Post by BassTraveler »

You are a born winner.
There are a lot of us here to lend any help or support you may need.
What ever you need....we'll be there.

Your friend,
Sieg