who's eveyone using for boat insurance?

Brian

who's eveyone using for boat insurance?

Post by Brian »

I'm going to purchase a used champion w/ 200hp merc. and am wondering who everyone is using for their boat insurance.

Thanks,

Brian
Gator

Sawyer Cook..

Post by Gator »

Great coverage, cheap rates.

Go to the sponsor page and contact Gayla King at Sawyer Cook. YOu can't go wrong.

Tight Lines!!

Gator
Curtis Rollins

Re: NOT PROGRESSIVE *NM*

Post by Curtis Rollins »

Curtis Rollins

Re: NOT ACE, 1-800-bassboat

Post by Curtis Rollins »

NOT 1-800-BASS BOAT, ACE ins.
Should have done my home work, was thinking Stan and crew were affiliated with Progressive, they are not. ACE dropped me the first time after a claim on my trailer which was hit in the B&W lot while I was out fishing. Stan is a great guy , went to bat for me and they did not drop me. Had the ski boat accident in 2003 which is still tied up in the courts and got cancellation of my policy notice upon the renewal date.Luckey for me I had already sold my boatand it does not matter. I can only speak about my experience with THIS company, DO NOT use the policy if you have it unless you have a major accident/mishap. You get a claim with them and you will get dropped like a hot potato.
Curtis Rollins

Re: NOT PROGRESSIVE

Post by Curtis Rollins »

Sorry wrong insurance company, I have had no experience with this company, do like there commercials though.
Bill K

Re: NOT PROGRESSIVE

Post by Bill K »

Oh, I do not know about that, the three ladies in the boat are cute. Bill K
Craig Gottwals

Folsom Liberty Mutual Office, Ask for Melissa Messer

Post by Craig Gottwals »

I work with her on a number of matters. She has my home, cars, boat and same package for my brother and parents. I have placed her with a number of my clients (large companies) for home and auto.

Especially if you are in a "white collar" profession. I know they have a solid discount program. I have been very impressed with their service and rates.

Just another alternative. Tell her Craig Gottwals sent you.

> I'm going to purchase a used champion w/
> 200hp merc. and am wondering who everyone is
> using for their boat insurance.

> Thanks,

> Brian
dave hill

Re: Folsom Liberty Mutual Office, Ask for Melissa Messer

Post by dave hill »

ok i am confused if your not in a white collar profession, she thinks or do you think your not worth insuring?
gb

Re: who's eveyone using for boat insurance?

Post by gb »

>Sawyer/Cook they broker many different companies and they are great. Ask for Gayla at 909-379-6700

I'm going to purchase a used champion w/
> 200hp merc. and am wondering who everyone is
> using for their boat insurance.

> Thanks,

> Brian
Curtis Rollins

Re: ANGLERS ADVANTAGE

Post by Curtis Rollins »

>Ok, Just insured my new Z20 with this company, good price, half million in coverage with a 500.00 deductable, pleasant and nice to work with. 2500 in gear coverage.

regarding my comments about ACE and Stan Vandenburg: Stan is a fellow fisherman, top notch, available and approachable. He will go to bat for you, however the company will drop you if you have a claim which causes stress and undue worry if your boat is financed and the lender requires coverage. This would require you to scramble and find another carrier or the bank will do it for you, that is " alot of money". They dropped me for 1000.00 in fender damage to my trailer which was a hit and run. My point was and is if you have ACE don't use the policy unless it is a major loss and them make preperation to be dumped upon your renewal.
Johnny C "THE SP

They didn't drop me and. *NM*

Post by Johnny C "THE SP »

Clark

Re: ANGLERS ADVANTAGE

Post by Clark »

Ace has some serious problems with figuring out their rates and keeping things straight. I cancelled my insurance with them a year ago because they were raising my rates substantially but could not tell me why. They sent me a refund for the unused portion of the policy, then sent me another bill a few months later. When I called them to point out I had cancelled the policy, they apologised and sent me another refund check!

My current boat is insured by One Beacom through Gayla King at Sawyer Cook. I called Gayla earlier this week to discuss insurance on the boat I will be getting shortly and she checked and told me I can get a better rate on the new boat with Progressive. Gayla is tops and will work to get you the right insurance and the best deal.

Mike