Clear Lake Tourney

bryanw80

Clear Lake Tourney

Post by bryanw80 »

Are there any tourneys this weekend on Clear lake, if so how many boats and which days. I was thinking of going Saturday if it is not to crowded. How has the wind been? thanks
Quantum_Kid

Re: Clear Lake Tourney

Post by Quantum_Kid »

Go to basscalendar.net

Search Clearlake for this month, and then go to the correct date.

Hope this helps!
~Scott Trummer~
AKA Tom's Netboy

www.quantumfishing.com
www.sufix.com
www.blackdogbaits.com
www.menditglue.com
bryanw80

Post by bryanw80 »

Quantum_Kid wrote:Go to basscalendar.net

Search Clearlake for this month, and then go to the correct date.

Hope this helps!
I checked and it says that the Anglerss Choice tourney is going on, how many boats will there be and where do they lauch from? Any other tourneys? Thanks
Grant

Post by Grant »

The wind was bad today. I checked on the web for a wind report last night and it indicated no more than 10 mph. It was blowing good when I launched at 5 and the white caps sprouted on the south end after 8:30, TM on high and good luck hitting your spot with a cast the rest of the day.
Quantum_Kid

Post by Quantum_Kid »

I don't know how many boats will be there, but it says that they are launching out of Konocti Vista. Hope this helps your decision. Also, that tournament is on Sunday, so Saturday should just be normal traffic plus prefish.

Good luck!
~Scott Trummer~
AKA Tom's Netboy

www.quantumfishing.com
www.sufix.com
www.blackdogbaits.com
www.menditglue.com
bryanw80

Post by bryanw80 »

Quantum_Kid wrote:I don't know how many boats will be there, but it says that they are launching out of Konocti Vista. Hope this helps your decision. Also, that tournament is on Sunday, so Saturday should just be normal traffic plus prefish.

Good luck!
On us anglers choice website it shows them at clear lake Sat and Sun. I hope the wind is not bad.
FISH2WIN55

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

there is usaually about 40 boats
bassrman

Post by bassrman »

I have fished Clear lake 100 to 150 days a year for the last 10 years ,and I have never seen so many boats as I have this year! after the BASS elite tourny,the lake was voted best in the U.S.,and every bass fisherman seems too have clear lake fever! the good news! no matter how many boats you fish behind !,you will still catch fish! So ! have fun ! see ya on the water !......Bassrman