Fiberglass Repair

ACRon

Fiberglass Repair

Post by ACRon »

Need a good fiberglass repair guy in the Sacramento Area for my Triton. Would prefer not to haul to Redding if I don't have to.

Thanks,
ACRon
troutnut

Re: Fiberglass Repair

Post by troutnut »

a couple of years ago someone on this forum had their boat repaired here http://www.profiberglass.com/index.html They are in Livermore. He posted the pics, they looked like they did a great job. It looked like a new boat.
Trace

Post by Trace »

I have had good luck and quality work done in the past at Smooth as Glass in Riverbank (north of Modesto). I am not sure if they still are, but they used to do factory recommended repairs for many boat companies and I think one was Stratos. I am sure Jeff has seen them all.

Tracy Patton
Slippy

Post by Slippy »

troutnut wrote:a couple of years ago someone on this forum had their boat repaired here http://www.profiberglass.com/index.html They are in Livermore. He posted the pics, they looked like they did a great job. It looked like a new boat.
I had 7k worth of work done by these guys top notch... little expensive but heck well worth the $$$$ considering its a 40k boat. I cant even tell its been repaired and its been 2 years.
LL
Brian

Post by Brian »

Morrison Marine in Rancho Cordova. I've seen their work and it was good. They are doing a chip repair for me next week.

Here is their website

http://www.morrison-marine.com/basic.htm
fishwithron2

Post by fishwithron2 »

Ditto on Morrison as they did some work on my Nitro ( warrenty ) where the fibreglass had crack on some corners.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

I agree, pro fiberglass in livermore definetly will get the job done right. i have a job pending with them and my experience so far has been top notch. RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
fishercurtis

Post by fishercurtis »

Pro Fiberglass is excellent. Great work, good people, and things done when they promise. If only everyone was like this.
Curtis
It's All About the Hook up
Esin Restaurant & Bar, Revel Kitchen & Bar
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

I totally agree with trace Jeff from smooth as glass in Riverbank is the best Ive ever seen. He is without a doubt the only one I would trust with my boat. The guy can do everything. I even saw him fix a wrecked boat that was green and change the entire boat to red and you would think it came from the factory. I know that sounds easy but you have to see is work to appreciate it. I have seen many and never heard of a complaint.
Bryan Cox
TonyL

Post by TonyL »

fishercurtis wrote:Pro Fiberglass is excellent. Great work, good people, and things done when they promise. If only everyone was like this.
Curtis
Diddo That!!I've used Pro Fiberglass twice , just recently , had a hole in the boat!! Metal flake also , can't even tell there was ever anything done/damaged!!