BOGA GRIPS ?

GEORGE D.

BOGA GRIPS ?

Post by GEORGE D. »

HAS ANYONE EVER USE ONE OF THESE MY TEN YEAR OLD WANTS TO LIP THE FISH BUT I GET A LITTLE NERVOUSE WHEN WE ARE USING CRANKBAITS THANKS ALOT GEORGE
jamescaird

Re: BOGA GRIPS ?

Post by jamescaird »

They work great, and the scale is very accurate (can be certified by IGFA). I've used mine for grabbing pig stripers with a face full of hooks for years. Great tool. The rapala and berkley ripoffs don't compare. The Boga Grip is in a league of it's own!
rico

Post by rico »

The BOGA grip is the original and the best. They will set you back over $100, though. If you want something just for your son to use, try the Econo Lipper from Bass Pro Shops. It's under $20 and does the job.
troutnut

Post by troutnut »

I use mine a lot when treble hooks are around or on larger fish. Always use it on stripers. Get one of these Boga Floats ( you can make one for about half price) http://nt1.adventuresports.com/fish/que ... l=BogaGrip so you won't have to buy 2 of them like I did. Somewhere in Sandmound is my "old" Boga Grip.
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

The Boca's are awesome for grabbing any species of fish. I was first exposed to them in Brazil, while peacock fishing on the Amazon. Ya didn't dare touch any of them toothy critters swimmin round down there with out em. They do have two models, one with and one with out the scale. The scale version is cool, and accurate. I never leave the dock without it. Course ya don't wanna listen to me here, if'n ya listen ta everyone else complain about the wieghts of my fish! HAR! HAR! HAR!