trolling motor pedal recess

max bauer

trolling motor pedal recess

Post by max bauer »

looking at installing a flatfoot or similar product on my boat .would like to hear some feedback on these products thanks.
griz

Re: trolling motor pedal recess *NM*

Post by griz »

griz

Re: trolling motor pedal recess

Post by griz »

> looking at installing a flatfoot or similar
> product on my boat .would like to hear some
> feedback on these products thanks.
They are awesome. Give me a call at 916 3967087 for more information
Derrick

Re: Comfortroll

Post by Derrick »

I put one in my boat last year.... it is the single best thing I have bought for fishing in 20 years.It will take you 2-3 seconds to get used to having your trolling motor pedal flush with your deck. Better balance no more back pain.
comfortroll.com. Easy to install.
Derrick
Hitman

Can you post some pics to get an idea of the final install?

Post by Hitman »

I've been considering the same for mine. Just not to crazy about slicing and dicing my deck and carpet!

Hitman
ken Mah

ComforTroll

Post by ken Mah »

I have pictures and can give you some feedback on installation.

Drop me an e-mail, or call Jim @(866) 876-5467. Let him know Ken Mah sent you and he'll take care of you.

Ken
Rod Brown

My Friend Just Installed a ComforTrol

Post by Rod Brown »

and it was very simple. He said that it was very hard to finally decide to cut a hole out of his $30,000 Ranger. After he got up enough guts to make the cut he said it was a piece of cake. He had a hip replacement last year and when he tried the ComforTrol after the install he said it made a huge difference as far as less pressure on his hip. Basscat mounted recessed pedals years ago and now it has finally caught on. Good Luck! Rod
Warranty concerns

Re: My Friend Just Installed a ComforTrol

Post by Warranty concerns »

Before cutting into your deck for this "AFTER MARKET" installation, you might wish to contact the manufacturer regarding warranty issues that may arise as a result of this installation. Yeah, I know, most all manufacturers do it at the factory, but I checked with Ranger when I wanted to have one installed by the dealer and was told, by "Ranger" that even a dealer install would void any warranty issues resulting from the installation. I guess they take a dim view of anyone cutting into their product. My recommendation is to check first. It'll be too late afterwards.
gb

Re: trolling motor pedal recess

Post by gb »

>If you want to see the flat foot I have them in stock at The Hook Line & Sinker stop by or call if you have questions. Thanks Gene 925-625-2441

looking at installing a flatfoot or similar
> product on my boat .would like to hear some
> feedback on these products thanks.
ken Mah

Warranty Concerns

Post by ken Mah »

Just in case this scares anyone. I agree that you should always check, however Mike at C&C Marine in Citrus Heights is installing them at the dealership. I'm fairly sure that an authorized Ranger dealer would not do something to jeopardize the integrity of the boat. If you are concerned, call Mike and he can install them for a small fee.