BEST SUNGLASSES OUT THIER

geo

BEST SUNGLASSES OUT THIER

Post by geo »

LOOKING FOR A GOOD PAIR OF SUNGLASSES THAT ARE LIGHT AND COMFORABLE TO WEAR ALL DAY LONG THANKS GEO
Gator

Re: BEST SUNGLASSES OUT THIER

Post by Gator »

I was a Pure Solar Bat guy - until I got my Oakley's. I like the fact that I can wear them on and off the water. The light smoke lense is good for most situations. But, I do keep an inexpensive pair of Amber Hobies in the boat in case I need em!!

Tight Lines!!

Gator
korny

one bonus with Solar Bats

Post by korny »

there are many good sun glasses out there. However, Solar Bats are OSHA approved for safety glasses as well.
Jeff Jewell

Re: no ZZ Topp

Post by Jeff Jewell »

Geo.
Like everything else, there are alot of good sunglasses out there. I use Solar Bats in the mossback lense. I can fish several days in a row without my eyes hurting like they did with
"Cheap Sunglasses"
My Buddy uses Maui Jims and loves them as well.
troutnut

Costa Del Mar RULES!!

Post by troutnut »

I stopped at Hook, Line and Sinker and got a pair of Costa Del Mar DB-11 with the polarized Blue Mirror lens, best glasses I have ever owned!

I have had Action Optics, Smiths, Ray-bans, Maui Jims, for lake bass fishing in the sun these CDM's can't be beat.
ExtremeAngler

Re: BEST SUNGLASSES OUT THIER

Post by ExtremeAngler »

Geo,
Two brands come to mind for me....
1) Costa Del Mar, Stylish light weight frames and very durable lenses. Come in all the right colors ( I like the yellow because they raise contrast in greens/browns which I feel is important because it lets you see cover and fish in more detail) Frames I like are the Wave Killer and the Fathoms.
2)Kaenon, Super stylish new guys on the market offer very very light frames and lenses that just take a beating. A couple models they make they make in diffrent sizes (because every one has diffrent sized heads) They have awesome lense colors that come in a virety of densitys that allow you to pick the amount of visable light you let into your eyes. Frames I like are the Kore UPD and Rhino.

Extreme Angler in Oakley has a good assortment of both brands stop by and check them out or call Gary at 1-925-679-3115

Tom Atkeson (AKA North*Cal*Tom)
Staff EXTREME ANGLER, OAKLEY, C.A.
W.C

Has too be Maui Jims. best glasses i have ever owned!!! Bar

Post by W.C »

I have tried them all and won't ever buy anything different. plus the coustomer service is the best.... I have two pairs in different styles . just give them a try and u will see what i'm talking about. and No!!!! they don't sponcer me but i wish they did. Just my two cents .... good luck and tight lines
Five Aught

Anything out there like the old Rayban Cats?

Post by Five Aught »

I still have a pair of the old Rayban Cats (early 1990's) and was wondering if there is anything like them on the market today, only lighter.

Thanks....Joe

> LOOKING FOR A GOOD PAIR OF SUNGLASSES THAT
> ARE LIGHT AND COMFORABLE TO WEAR ALL DAY
> LONG THANKS GEO