bassmaster nationals

jiggs benn

bassmaster nationals

Post by jiggs benn »

federation anglers, hey guys i've never posted on this forum but i,d like you all to know that one of our western guys is doing well at the nationals, dave palmer is in 2'nd place for the western guys, i took dave on his 2'nd tournament when he was 14 years old to a club tournament on devils lake in oregon a long ago. he's a good guy and a real good angler. i've fished with and against a lot of good anglers including. cooch mike rynolds, jimmy reese , mike folkstad mark tyler, and a lot of others, all great guys, this is a once in a lifetime for a guy like dave an electrician by trade. soo myself and teammate dub lashot would like to wish dave good luck in the next 2 days at disneyland! hopefully he wil do oregon, california, washington ,etc. and the whole west proud. just had to post this for dave. thanks to all you guys .....jiggs benn from oregon!
Rob D

Go Dave!!!!!!

Post by Rob D »

I'll second that, Dave is a member of the Umpqua Valley Bassmasters, nice guy and hellofa good STICK. Go get um Dave!!!
God Bless America!
Rob Douglas
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Re: Go Dave!!!!!!

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Sounds like our type of fisherman..Of course all of us on the forum root for the Western guys..

mac