Thanks Western Bass and Nutcases!

SABP

Thanks Western Bass and Nutcases!

Post by SABP »

Wanted to say "Thanks" to Tony and Gator for coming to the Bayside Fishing Expo on Monday. They were a big hit with the crowd and the Western Bass booth looked great.

Also thanks to Dean Sault, Ken Mah, and Steve Jeffs for promoting and presenting at the event. You guys were awsome.

Damon
Dir. of Bayside Fishing
SABP

Also Thanks!

Post by SABP »

Got ahead of myself.

Also thanks to Ron Brown and Don Pagnelli for their presentations and support. They were great as well and a big hit with the crowd.

Thanks guys.

Damon
Skeeterman

Damon

Post by Skeeterman »

Are you going to have another one soon?
Gator

No Damon - Thank you

Post by Gator »

For taking the time to do this for the people in our community. It was a big hit with everyone that was there.

Tight Lines!!

Gator
Tony Stoltz

Re: Thanks Western Bass and Nutcases!

Post by Tony Stoltz »

It was my pleasure to be there and I enjoyed myself as well! Glad to see some younger faces to introduce to the sport we love so much.

Thanks for organizing so well Damon. We'd gladly be there again.

sTony
SABP

Next event

Post by SABP »

The Fishing Expo will be once a year in May. Our next event is a Family Fishing Day on May 14 at some private ponds about 10 miles out of Roseville.

You can find information at <A HREF="http://www.baysideadventuresports.com" TARGET="_blank">www.baysideadventuresports.com</A>
Ken Mah

It Was My Pleasure

Post by Ken Mah »

Thanks for all of your hard work Damon. You did a great job putting it together.

Ken