Go Dewayne!

Joe

Go Dewayne!

Post by Joe »

Great job today at the Delta. Good luck tomorrow and go get a bigger sack than today.

Joe
Tony Stoltz

Re: Go Dewayne!

Post by Tony Stoltz »

Hope you can keep it going Dewayne, Great Start!!!

sTony
Dewayne

Re: Thanks guys!

Post by Dewayne »

I am still trying to figure out which path to take for day 2, swing for the fense or save fish. I have went back and forth after making the cut a few years ago only to run out of fish on dy 3. Still not sure if I am just going to go fishing and hope for the 4# average I will need tomorrow or to try to use a couple more good bed fish.

Today was fun. I had a great time fishing with Randy Bruce. He was a huge help allowing me to do my program in the morning and trusting I would do all I could to help him once I had my fish. He tried har, but the fish would not cooperate for him. He was supporting and very accomplished with a net in his hand which was a big help. Got a good draw for tomorrow with Darryl Haygood. We should have a great time.

Today went well. I had a area with 5 big fish in it and I got 2 today before a group of meat hunters moved in with minnows. Looks like I saved 2 of them from the pan. I hit a couple other areas with mixed results. I think I can make the cut, but I still need a 4# average which is never a easy task.

Thanks for the well wishes and I will post more once I get time.
Jeff Jewell

Post by Jeff Jewell »

NutCase in the Lead Go Dewayne
Ken C.

Best Of Luck Dewayne - Go Do It!!! *NM*

Post by Ken C. »

mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Get it done Dewayne..You know some good spots, just get out there and land the fish..

mac