Would whoever stole the Dodgers kindly bring them back?

Ron C

Would whoever stole the Dodgers kindly bring them back?

Post by Ron C »

These imposters are KILLING me!

Also, if you happen to see any Angel bats laying around, could you please return them to the Big-A?

If "This is L.A. Baseball", it SUCKS!
John Barron

I just tore up my season tickets

Post by John Barron »

I wouldn't want to wish them on anybody.
jb
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
Hipster

Ron can you say go to the Broom closet....

Post by Hipster »

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP in No.CAL!!

Actually since both of our teams are going to be embroiled in mediocrity this season these last two day have been a highlight of the season for me!!!

Go Giants

Mark
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
Topwater Terry

Hey Mark-you were almost able to hang a division banner up..

Post by Topwater Terry »

last October, something the queens have done a time or two. Ya'll are big on that kind of stuff. Too bad Steve Finley (maybe you can get his auto graph when the Los Angeles Angels visit Oakland) ruined the party! Seriously, last year it took a sweeping from those scrubs at SBC to wake the Dodgers up, maybe that will happen this year. The division is pretty mediocre so anyone has a chance. Either way, stay safe this weekend, go fishing if you're crazy, and try not to hit a waterskier....Peace.
Terry
Ron C

Hey Hippy Mark...

Post by Ron C »

...you don't seriously believe that they Giants will win the West do you? They will be lucky to finish 3rd or 4th, at best. I'm not saying that the Dodgers will win the West either, but I assure you that they will finish ahead of the Giants.

If you get this excited over a possible sweep, you are way too quick to forget what happened to your Giants at their home opener, where the Dodgers took 2 of 3.

I don't imagine that you have been following the Dodgers at all (nor would I expect you to), but they are in a terrible hitting slump right now, with only Izturis hitting well (VERY well, I might add). Yet they are still tied with the Giants and only 4 games out. The Dodgers have the bats to win even with their current starting pitching problems. The reason? They have one of the best bull pens in the game. The Giants absolutely do not.

As for the Angels? They WILL win the West!

Let's have another chat like this - come September.

GO DODGERS! GO ANGELS!

PS: How 'bout them Oakland A's! Awesome, huh.
Hipster

Ron Ron Ron..........

Post by Hipster »

You jumped on my post without even reading it!!!

I stated both teams are medicore this year!! Where did I say the Giants would win the West? That's why this week is FUN Rivalry!!

And please do not preach that I do not follow the Dodgers, I follow Baseball Period! if it were not for our beloved Bass Fishing, Baseball would be it for me.

You can have your Pot Smoking overpaid Rapist Basketball Players or the whinining gimme the ball can't stay with one team football players. I like baseball so yes I know what's up with the Dodgers, do you know what's up with the Giants and their problems besides the fact that most should be in a gereatric ward or old folks home?

I was having a little fun, you folks do not visit the No-Cal enough, now that you can veiw who is in the forum check out how often I am down here viewing this forum?

Take Care,

Mark

When in doubt!!! Set the Hook!!

Mark
Topwater Terry

Hey Mark....

Post by Topwater Terry »

I'm just having fun too. No reason to talk about Rapist Basketball players, I lost a lot of interest in the Lakers when that went down, and I really miss Chick Hearn too. I do believe that the Giants can be good this year, especially if Mr. Steroid himself comes back. By the way, which football players are you talking about, we have no football team down here! Either way, keep on posting and having fun, we don't mind it down here. No go out and catch a "north state" record bass! Go Blue!
Terry
CharlieS.

Re: Would whoever stole the Dodgers kindly bring them back?

Post by CharlieS. »

Well,Hopefully the local (loco) teams will get there crap together long before seasons end. Im still in pouting mode from this years NBA season.Let alone the lack of determination and demise of last year. Alas,... I guess as long as I can complain about pro sports and the whining employees it has to actually have a reason to be un happy for a moment....my life aint to darn bad!! My .02 worth...Charlie
Ron C

Easy Mark...

Post by Ron C »

...I was just playing with you right back. I thought that you meant that both L.A. teams (sorry DL) were mediocre. Quite the contrary, both L.A. teams have a very good shot at winning the West, so long as they both stay healthy and avoid late season slumps. The only way the Giants will make it is if Bonds comes back strong (I traded him off of my fantasy team - that's how much confidence I have in him), and if their Bull Pen comes to life.

Don't hold back - Tell us how you REALLY feel about the NBA. (Har Har!!!)

I agree with you 100% - Baseball is life. PLAY BALL!!!

PS: The Giants SUCK!
CharlieS.

I agree with you on the Giants!*NM*

Post by CharlieS. »

*NM*
Keyser Soze

baseball

Post by Keyser Soze »

shoots, the Halos need to get a new shipment of bats, the arms are stellar but the bats are not even here- Glad to see the Dodgers freefall under the crappy ownership, I'm loving the Pads in the NL West. Halos will win the AL West, but Texas is putting up a fight (sorry Oaktown boys, it's ugly up there!). Surprised by the arms in Texas as well as the whole deal in AZ, shoots, we did let them grab Glaus, that hurts- Dallas will turn it around, though-
Keyser Soze

NICE

Post by Keyser Soze »

Dallas just went deep on Contreras, gotta love it!! 420' to center!! :D
Terry

Hey Ron, my friend, LA and SF in the West?

Post by Terry »

Do the Padres not exist? Peavy 2 hit shutout at AZ, faced two above the minimum. 43 hits in 3 days in AZ, managed to lose one though. AZ did the great turnaround too.

No love from you makes me sad.

Go Friars.

Terry
Keyser Soze

Re: Would whoever stole the Dodgers kindly bring them back?

Post by Keyser Soze »

Terry, gotta love Peavy becoming even more then an ace! Very nice!!!!
Hipster

Ok Ron an Terry......

Post by Hipster »

No Brooms to bring out!!

But Tyler has looked really good in the Closer Role!!!

Can you imagine having Felipe as your team partner?

Set the stage!! Good limit in the boat, looking for a kicker, Swing and miss on a solid dart head bite!!! Wham Felipe Throws you out of the BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!HAR HAR Sorry about the Basketball post!!

Mark

Mark