Special Thanks To Vince Hurtado and Ken Mah

JGB

Special Thanks To Vince Hurtado and Ken Mah

Post by JGB »

I would like to thank Vince Hurtado and Ken Mah for visiting our school and sharing their experiences and knowledge with our students. Since starting the fishing club here at August Knodt Jr. School in Stockton, California I have been overwhelmed at the reception that has been provided to our club within the bass fishing community. As a teacher I could only do so much by myself to hopefully spark the interest of our members.
Vince Hurtado and Ken Mah graciously donated their time without reserve and provided a service to our community that will surely be remembered for years to come. The way that Vince and Ken attended to the questions that were asked of them was something all of us public speakers would envy. Our members absolutely loved the presentations of the bass boats as well as the lure demonstrations. Vince and Ken both brought merchandise provided by their sponsors which were handed out to all students in attendance. Vince Hurtado is sponsored by Bass Cat Boats, Evinrude, Lamiglas, Minnkota Trolling Motors, Bagley, Fish J.C., Galaxie Marine, Humminbird, and Plano. Ken Mah is sponsored by Skeeter Boats, Yamaha, ComforTroll, Costa Del Mar, Fisherman’s Warehouse, Galaxie Marine, G Loomis, Jim’s Pro Bass Tackle, River 2 Sea, Shimano, Lowrance, and Minnkota Trolling Motors.
Thanks once again to Vince Hurtado and Ken Mah and their sponsors for providing such a wonderful visit to our school and positively impacting the lives of our future fishermen and women here at August Knodt Jr. School.

Sincerely,

Jarod G. Ballardo
Teacher
August Knodt Jr. School
NaCl

I'm not surprised....

Post by NaCl »

Vince and Ken are great guys who promote the sport professionally. They are a credit to bass fishing and their sponsors. Keep up the good work guys!

.....NaCl
Morgan

Yea, I agree

Post by Morgan »

Vince is great. I met him at the Sac Sports show while he was promoting Bass Cat boats. He really spent a lot of time going over the real nuts and bolts of the boat, not just a sales pitch. I couldn't get the Ranger folks to even talk to me (last year either).

Morgan