Lure for a Cure?...Maybe in Kanzius, Todo!...

Shad*Wizard

Lure for a Cure?...Maybe in Kanzius, Todo!...

Post by Shad*Wizard »

Just saw a show this morning about a guy named John Kanzius who invented a machine that uses nano particles and radio waves to zap cancer cells...This guy may end up being the Thomas Edison of our time...He has cancer and a few years back got the idea to create this process using radio waves and metallic particles...Truly revolutionary innovation...

Glad Pradco is involved with this subject through their "Lure for a Cure" product...Very interesting stuff, the article I read I Googled up (John Kanzius and LA Times)...

The machine caused some kind of energy release with salt water and this could be huge, too...Amazing inventor, John Kanzius I salute you for your ingenuity and innovation...Read about him if you can...
mjr

Re: Lure for a Cure?...Maybe in Kanzius, Todo!...*NM*

Post by mjr »

i saw a video about that guy a while ago, interesting stuff. dug up a link to the video.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/108 ... ?rh=191821
Bill K

Re: Lure for a Cure?...Maybe in Kanzius, Todo!...

Post by Bill K »

I hate to have that old negative attitude, but I guess I am old enough to remember back when there were various machines and devices that claimed to cure or stop all sorts of maledys. Sad thing but most, if not all of them, were of no value, them were put on the market by quakes. So be careful of that type of thing. Bill K :(
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Shad*Wizard

Re: Lure for a Cure?...Maybe in Kanzius, Todo!...

Post by Shad*Wizard »

You are right Bill about being skeptical...From the medical field to the fishing industry, lots of claims are being made about products and what they can do...Time will tell...

A reporter asked John Kanzius, "What makes you think you can cure cancer?"...He just laughed and commented back, "What makes you think I can't?"... I love it...

Hell, I just made a swimbait that cost me about $3 dollars to make...Now I have to find a $60 one snagged and lost somewhere on the delta and have a little competition...Ingenuity and imagination is the key...The action is unbelievable!...Thanks, MOM!...

Hey X-man, remember we mentioned parobolic coincidences and frequency modulation?...That electrical genious we knew in high school was named John, too...Think out of the box and push the envelope... Wish Thomas Edison was around to work with Mr. Kanzius on this process...Then again, we have Dean Kamen, inventor of the Segway and insulin pump you wear on you...

Let's see if the big drug companies try and squash this new technology...Time will tell...They also told Mr. Kanzius to start learning Swedish, he just might end up going to Sweden to collect the Nobel Prize...