THANK YOU TO ALL

DPetty

THANK YOU TO ALL

Post by DPetty »

First, I obviuosly have to thank the Lord for blessing me with the opportunity to experience the great times I have doing what I love to do. Secondly I have to thank my wife Shelli for standing behind me. (anyone on this sport with a wife or girlfriend knows the importance of this one). Next I thank my partner Kenny Elliott not only for being a great partner but, a great friend and an overall awesome human being. I would also like to thank Gary Dobyns (bass fishing amBASSador and the best rod builder), Armando Luzuriaga (Delta guru), John Gann, (great jigs), Charlie Evans (Battery Systems-awesome service-great battery charger) for thier generosity, kindness, expertise and most importantly thier friendship, as well as believing in me. Thank you to Jim Moulton and Jeff Huth for a great dinner and wonderful stories, (how did we survive our childhood)? I would also like to thank Vince Harris and his staff for thier continued hard work to make the FPT an overall great experience. The Classic and the Banquet were top notch. Thank you to all my competitors for a great season. Last but not least I would like to thank Westernbass for providing us with this website and particularly this forum to share our experiences with our fishing community.

God Bless and thank you all,

Don Petty
hydrate2o

Re: THANK YOU TO ALL

Post by hydrate2o »

Way to go Don!
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.