soldiers......

justin lucas

soldiers......

Post by justin lucas »

This is something that I wrote a few nights ago and posted on my myspace page. I figured the forum would be a great place to post it as well.......

hey everyone just wanted to post a blog real quick....i have a step brother and a brother both over seas right now and i think about them all the time..it scares the hell out of me knowing that they are in a very dangerous place! anyway i just want to say thanks to EVERYONE who is over there right now and who has been. you guys and gals are very brave people and deserve the utmost respect from us who are being able to live a normal life. i am not a huge christian person, but i do believe saying a little prayer of some sort for my brothers and all other soldiers over seas would be an awesome thing to do if you have read this! thank you all very much and remember we are living in the land of the free because of people that give their lives for our country!
TopH2o

Re: soldiers......

Post by TopH2o »

We can sure make it a hell of alot easier on or great men & women over there. First get rid of all Democratic liberal wings of politicans & the Rules of Engagement. Then install a new Genave Convetion Artical called 223.556mm.
Its like US Navy SEAL LT. Marcus Luttrell said " there is no problem over there that cant be solved with a well guided bullet from a Navy SEAL." :idea:

P.S. Im with ya brother
Terry Smith

Post by Terry Smith »

I know how you feel my sister spent 4 years out of her 20 years of Navy service overseas and her husband is over their right now. Our family prayers are with you and all of those who serve our country.

Terry Smith

I hope your brothers make it home safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
mcsanders

Post by mcsanders »

Good post Justin.

Our troops (and now your brothers) are in my family's prayers everyday.

Mark
STONEFREE

Post by STONEFREE »

Right on it J LU DUDE, my son is a Captian in the marines, he is over in iraq as i speak. I worry 24 @ 7 about him. thanks for the good words, It picked me up. continued sucsess to you DUDE !!!!!!!! J LOWE
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

Well said Justin, I am sure that your brothers are proud of you too. Keep it up, you are representing very well. My thoughts are " Never Forget" see ya soon buddy.
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

It is so easy to forget our men and women in the services..Especially if you don't know any of them..Far too many of our citizens take them for granted..Having spent 26 years in the Navy, I never fail to think of and appreciate those now serving..Sure, everyone would love to see them all home, but some realize there is a reason these men and women are faced with danger daily..As long as there are some willing to risk their lives for our continued freedoms, I will always support them..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

justin, my flag flies 24/7 to remind my neighbors to do as u asked, like mac being retired military they are thought about every day....jack
Jeff Huth

*NM*

Post by Jeff Huth »

*NM*
Last edited by Jeff Huth on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff Huth

Great post Justin........................

Post by Jeff Huth »

Read my post regarding FPT TOC.....
Your on a roll buddy and your learning your lessons well, we're proud of you and looking forword to working more shows with you.
But your STILL gong to hussle sodas, and ice cream for me and BDO !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
see you soon........
Jeff
whazup

Re: Great post Justin........................

Post by whazup »

Just want all you military families to know some of us really do appreciate your sacrifice. You are the backbone of America!
Marty

Post by Marty »

Justin,

First I want to say well done on Columbia and Clear Lake and toping it off with AOY. To all the others reading this post – back to back wins from the back seat is a feat that is almost impossible. I would venture to say it is easier from the front of the boat!!!!!!
http://flwserieswest.flwoutdoors.com/to ... aid=146707

As for both of your bothers that are overseas they are serving our country in real hard times and we all own them our thanks. As most of you know my son and nephew are in the Middle East serving. Each day they are in my prayers as with all of the others serving our country and that includes our Commander and Chief to make the right decision. But our solders also need our support and that support is not only saying prayers for them. Send them a letter telling them how you feel and you are thinking about them and thanking them. I can tell you the best time of the day is mail call! Sending them anything (DVD, books, home made cooks and yes girly magazines) to them is a joy for them to receive.

The next time someone says they support out solders but not the war look them in the eye and ask them do they want us to win? There answer will tell you if they support our solders.

As for you not being huge Christian person that is changing by reading your post!
Harpman

Post by Harpman »

I am not sure if any of you fished in the CBAF tournament last Saturday supporting the "Toys For The Troops Kids", we played a music video during the awards that was put together using a song written by Paul Staggs from Branded-Duo. Paul Staggs has dedicated to all the service men and women and their families.
Go to www.branded-duo.com and click on the song.

The song is titled "Heroes" and it says it all.
chris_hughes

Post by chris_hughes »

Just yesterday I caught myself wandering how your brother was doing. With an uncle over there on his 2nd tour right now all you can do is prey for the best. Next time you talk to Joe tell him I said hey.

Chris Hughes