Hydrate2o Tournament

Skeeterman

Hydrate2o Tournament

Post by Skeeterman »

I would like thank Hydrate2o for their tournament yesterday it was a blast and thanks for the pros that came out like Cooch, KB, Ron Diacon, Damen Witt, Chad Martin and others, but can not forget the main man MR Mike Tuck thanks Mike for good time.Can,t wait tell next year. Thanks alot guys.
Mike Tuck

Re: Hydrate2o Tournament

Post by Mike Tuck »

Thanks to all those who were a part of the first Hydrate2o Shootout. The event was fun for all with plenty of Fish and more than enough laughs, courtesy of KB's famous cheap shots, and the closing H2o shower from Mr. Diacon. Wasn't there something about Mr. Reese's no show because of some terrible disease? I just can't seem to remember.

In the end congrats goes out to John Martinez for winning the event with 16.64 lbs. and recieving a free entry into the upcomming Delta FLW Stren event. Also Ryan Habenicht won the Big Bass award with a 4lb. spot, for that fish Ryan won a Lamiglas Drop Shot special courtesy of Lamiglas rods.

Personally I would like to thank all those who came out and supported Hydrate2o all year and especially the pros who came out and made this event a success......

Andy "Cooch" Cuccia
Tony Bazzako
Ron Diacon
Kent Brown
Lewis Milligan
Damon Witt
Sean Stafford
Jason Borofka
Chad Martin

Thanks a ton Guys. Anytime you need anything, I've got your back.

Dan Langston, Brian, and Bruce Thompson: thanks for bringing us the best water on the planet, and promoting our sport.

If you have any suggestions or comments for Hydrate2o please log onto www.Hydrate2o.com and go to contacts

Mike Tuck
Ron Diacon

Post by Ron Diacon »

HEYS GUYS IT WAS A BLAST !!!! THANKS TO HYDRATE, DAN, TUCK AND KENT FOR GETTING TOGETHER AND PUTTING ON A FUN TOURNEY. I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS AND HOPEFULLY WE'LL HAVE WATER IN THE LAKES !! MAYBE WE'LL HAVE TO SELL HYDRATE TO THE STATE TO FILL THE RESERVOIRS, JUST A THOUGHT. NEXT YEAR I HOPE TO DRAW A PARTNER THAT CAN CATCH A FISH THAT WE WEIGH (HA HA) ! THANKS AGAIN AND SEE YOU NEXT YEAR !!! MAYBE JIMMY WILL BE ALL BETTER BY THEN, I HEAR THEY'VE GOT SOME GREAT MEDICATIONS, LOL !!

RON
Thanks,
Ron Diacon

http://www.basstackledepot.com
http://www.Gamakatsu.com
http://www.LimitLures.com
http://www.eyesurrender.com
http://www.MinnKota.com
http://www.McDonalds.com
Gator

Post by Gator »

I am so glad you guys had a great time!! I would have been there but business travel forced me to miss it.

Let's keep Dan, Tuck and Hydrate2O in the forefront, they are the real deal and will be here supporting us - so let's support them!!
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Hay Ron maybe you should call Mike T. for a guide trip and lessons.Just trying to help you dude.
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

First off, Thanks to Dan, Brian, Bruce, Mike Tuck, and everyone else associated with Hydrate Water. Not only do you put out a great product, but you have proven to be a great supporter of the bass fishing community...which is greatly appreciated.

Next I would like to thank my Pro for yesterday, Jason Borofka. Before yesterday, I only knew Jason by name and had heard that he was a "swimbait guy". What I found out was that not only is he a great swimbait guy, he's a great fisherman...period. AND a hell of a nice guy! (you have a PM by the way) I really enjoyed myself yesterday and learned A LOT just by watching this pro fish...he hooked over 20 lbs yesterday by himself :shock: but unfortunately the winning fish (and most likely the big fish) threw the hook. Jason I definitely look forward to the next time we get to fish together.

And finally thanks to all the Pros (always good to see you Chad, KB, Cooch) and AAA anglers who made the day great.

Get well soon jimmy :wink:

Greg H.
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

A big thanks to Mike Tuck , Dan Langston and the Hydrate pro-staff for a fun day on Folsom Lake. I am a believer in the Hydrate2o product and will do what I can to spread the word.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

To All: Thanks so much for all of your support. It was a blast. I gave the bottle of arrowhead that Kent Brown put in my boat to my dog, but he wouldnt drink it either! I look forward to next year with a bigger and better event. Thank you KB and Mike for putting it all together. You should of seen Mike Tucks face when he got a Hydrate 2o bath.. Lots of fun.. Next year someone else can be the cameraman. Im fishin.
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
Randy Walker

Post by Randy Walker »

I would also like to again thank everyone that was involved in this event. I had a GREAT time and learned some stuff from Mr. Damon Witt. I hope that this is something that will continue to happen in the future, I think that other folks should get a chance to do something like this with the area's top pros and make it a fun day on the water. Mike said it with "the best water on the planet".
I have been pushing it on everyone that I can to try it, after that, I think that it sells itself.....GREAT WATER...GREAT folks repn' it...and some fun times....thanks a bunch...

walker :wink:
madddogg

Post by madddogg »

I too would like to add my thanks to Dan and Mike. I had a great time got to meet some great people. It was my first tournament experience and everyone made it very enjoyable. Sean Stafford was great, couldn't ask for a nicer guy to spend time in a boat with. We didn't catch like some of the others but I learned a few things and any time on the water is a good time in my book. Thanks again
kb

Post by kb »

Thanks guys and it was a great time on Sunday. Thanks to Mike and Dan and the entire Hydrate crew. I hope all of you that had the chance to fish on Sunday had as good a time as we did.

I don't know how Langston thought I was the one that put that Arrowhead bottle in his boat!!!!! :twisted: Could have been I guess.

Congrats to Johnny Martinez on winning that entry fee.

Kent Brown
Ultimate Bass Radio
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

KB, I didnt find it until at least a hour on the water, Im surprised you didnt hear me. That is okay. You know about paybacks. :shock: It was a really good time though. I look forward to next year.
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

Dan: I'll gladly volunteer to take pictures next year so you can fish.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
strpline

Post by strpline »

I would also like to thank everyone from Hydrate who made the day a great time. Thanks to Kent Brown for his contributions good and bad :twisted: Thanks to Cooch and Delta for a great time under somewhat difficult conditions on the lake. I had a great time fishing with you both and got some good info about fishing. I hope I get the opportunity to do it again soon. Thanks to all who came and showed what great guys fisherman are, and provided much entertainment throughout the day. Jason we hope you decide to come back to Folsom again. Thanks All.
Paul T.
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

Hey Caudawg, I will take you up on that. It was fun, but I would reallly have rather been with a partner catchin em. As far as KB, watch out for stealth bananas. The wiegh in was a hoot!
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Indeed a big thanks to Dan, Mike and KB for putting this lil event together. It's always a kick ta git out and have a good time fun fishing with friends. This was like a good ole fashioned Nutcase event. Congrats to Johnny and we wish ya the best of luck in that Stren event down here on the River in the spring! Just thik, if'n ya git lucky, you'll draw Mike again where he can show ya what "Real" swimbait fish look like! HAR! HAR! HAR!

As fer the celbratory bath Mike got, I only emptied my bottle cause I coulda swore someone said, "There's Scarlett!" HAR! HAR !HAR!
Mike Tuck

Post by Mike Tuck »

Now dat wuz funny right thare, I don't care who ya are! Man I sure do Hope Jimmy gets his condition taken care of, I havent heard whether or not he is getting better?

Mike