When are our nutcases gonna be on Schooled with Denny Brauer

basstamer

When are our nutcases gonna be on Schooled with Denny Brauer

Post by basstamer »

???Anyone know??? Honestly cant remember but I think there were two of em allready taped their episodes.Thanks!
BassTraveler

This just in....

Post by BassTraveler »

Here's the email I got from MartinD this morning...

Sieg
I got the call today from the producer of the show, he informed me that all the shows were finally finished and was calling to let me know that I made it in the Top 4 to fish the Championship Event.He didn't know my score offhand be he informed me that out of the 10 anglers to be schooled, I finished 1st. I couldn't believe it when he told me.I will be flying out to Little Rock on July 18th and fishing the Finals on the 19th.

I will make sure to say hello to Denny for you,lol

Take care and hope to talk to you soon, Martin
MartinD

Schooled Update

Post by MartinD »

I recieved the call on Thurday from the producer, he informed me that all the shows were finished and that I made the top 4 to go back to fish the Championship. The producer also informed me that I finished with the highest score overall.I can't believe it. this whole experience has been awesome and cant wait for the championship.

I will keep everyone updated, MartinD
May the Fish be with you
Narcdogk9

When is the show on?*NM*

Post by Narcdogk9 »

*NM*
It was cuff'm and stuff'm. Now it's catch'm and release'm
basstamer

Martin....

Post by basstamer »

Good luck!!! I have been watching closly looking for a Calli fella,know were pullin for ya and keep a tight line! Let us know the air date if and when ya find out will ya?
Scott
PS Thanks Sieg!
Trace

Schooled Championship

Post by Trace »

I also got the good news and will be fishing the championship. I am stoked and looking forward to this experience. My episode should be on August 13th. See ya there MartinD.
Tracy Patton
MartinD

Congrats Trace

Post by MartinD »

How sweet it is, 2 West Coast guys in the top 4. I am so stoked and can't wait.At least there is someone else feeling what I'm feeling, lol
Hey Trace, shoot me an email when you get your flight info,we will probably be on the same flight from Dallas to Little Rock.

Talk to you soon, MartinD
May the Fish be with you