Congratulations Fred Rex / Dale Ball winning the Vanity Cup

Jerry Fournier

Congratulations Fred Rex / Dale Ball winning the Vanity Cup

Post by Jerry Fournier »

Fred / Dale Congratulations on winning the Vanity Cup at Clear Lake this past weekend. Awesome job. Wow 26 pounds the first day and 34 pounds the second Great Job. You had a tough field of teams competing against you and you won. Dale I am sorry about the Diamond points not be awarded to you from Champion Boats. I kind of think that Champion should reconsider their postion and give you the money.

Great Job you guys I hope to see you on the water soon.
Team Fugowee

Re: Congratulations Fred Rex / Dale Ball winning the Vanity

Post by Team Fugowee »

Why didn't they receive the $.
I don't know enough, to leave well enough alone.
bassrman

Post by bassrman »

thanks Jerry !Fred & I had a blast!it was one of those rare tournaments,where everything went perfect,we made the right moves at the right times,Fred had plenty of swimbait practice last year,on Clear lake!,so he was ready this year!,the only drawback was the lack of entries?,I think the $1000+ entry fee was kinda steep with the way the economy is lately,for many fisherman,I talked to Vince this morning,& they are already trying too come up with new ideas for next year,like cutting the entry down to $500+ with a $25,000 1st place pay off, for a 200 boat feild ?,& yes I did miss out on the Champion Boats diamond program cash,by 6 boats,they require a 60 boat minimum feild,"oh well",the money we won for 1st place should be enough to fill my tank for the next trip to CL......Dale
Tobe

Post by Tobe »

Dale, my hat goes off to both you and Fred.
Backing a 26lb bag with 34 lbs on day two was quite impressive, congratulations guys.

Will there be a 2009 Vanity Cup?
coyotebait

Post by coyotebait »

Great job Fred and Dale! It is awesome when our number one customer dominates the field. Spring has only just begun and I'm sure this won't be the last time we see you guys at the top of the list.