KB an Urban angler??

Bassin

KB an Urban angler??

Post by Bassin »

Just watched Ike's "City Limits" . They were in Sac.....Good show KB!
Bryan Vogt..... Central Cal Bassin
Ryan L

Re: KB an Urban angler??

Post by Ryan L »

just watched the show, it was pretty cool. Kent was funny when he was poaching ike's spots
kb

Post by kb »

Urban Angler.....never been called one of those. I guess I have to swap hats with Ike next time. Thanks guys. I am in Phoenix and have not seen the show yet but appreciate your comments.

kb
straitline

Post by straitline »

Man it amazes me how many guys fish wrong handed.. KB why is that..
[url=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/gorillasstyle/154.jpg][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/gorillasstyle/th_154.jpg[/img][/url]
ugly stick

Post by ugly stick »

That was cool.Kent nice comment about ikes striper.
Dan McKenzie

Post by Dan McKenzie »

I don't know about the hat swapping thing, no one ever showed him how to wear one properly is my guess. But the show was fun to watch, good job.
kb

Post by kb »

Cuz when most of us "old" guys started they didn't make left handed reels. I am too old to start teaching new tricks...took me months to relearn when they put the button on the other side of my foot pedal.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

I guess I will just have to keep getting by with my right handed reels

kb

baitcasting reels come with the handle on two sides....the right side and the wrong side :wink:
straitline

Post by straitline »

Im lucky im ambredextrious or something like that
[url=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/gorillasstyle/154.jpg][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/gorillasstyle/th_154.jpg[/img][/url]
Shad*Wizard

Post by Shad*Wizard »

Good show KB...Great to see our wonderful California Delta waters shown on Versus...
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

KB I thought you did a great job! I loved it when you poached Ike's spots. I also noticed that you were drinking the ultimate hydration beverage Hydrate2o... You are the man.. When we going fishing?
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
Barry Watson

Post by Barry Watson »

You know I am biased, but Kent made that show. It was interesting to see him actually give some back seat guys a lesson without saying it out loud. It was interesting to me how he adapted to the situations and started cranking when Ike was using a jig or a shakey head worm. I noticed the boat with its snout poked right into the pockets while ( I will not use the term backseated here because the show was supposed to be like it was shown with Ike the star, etc) but quality, weight and strategy went to the back seat.

Nocal does it again, IMHO. Great job KB.
Oldlures
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

Hey KB...I tried one of them left handed reels but could not get used to reeling in upside down and backwards. Just makes no sense to me! I must have been doing it wrong....
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer