Folsom License Check today...

Calistar

Folsom License Check today...

Post by Calistar »

We were out on the lake today and were approached by Fish and Game officials who wanted to see our fishing licenses. Actually, they approached us twice (they had forgotten that they had checked us at noon and asked again later in the day). They were very professional, but serious about everyone having a license. We were in the north fork.

First time I've been checked in years...

FYI,

Greg H.
Brian

Re: Folsom License Check today...

Post by Brian »

And you didnt stop and say Hi? :evil: What boat where you in Greg?
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

We were in a tan fish & ski Ranger...I didn't know you were out there or I would have. We bumped around the north fork from 11:30am to about 5pm, then were out on the main body till 6:30pm.

I was the guy on the back, getting bites, but not catching fish. :x

Greg H.
mcsanders

Post by mcsanders »

If Greg didn't look like a trouble maker fish&game wouldn't have stopped us twice :)
Gator

Post by Gator »

That was you that was in that little cove just north of the Peninsula campground ramps around 2 p.m. - that was me and Phil that came in as you were going out........thanks for saying hi :shock:
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

damn Gator...I thought that looked like you! Did you notice me give you the double take?! (not to mention you were fishing the point with the best mudline :wink: ).

Wow...everyone was out today...

Greg.
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

If Greg didn't look like a trouble maker fish&game wouldn't have stopped us twice
Alright, Mark...I wasn't doing nuthin...besides, who can distrust an innocent baby-face like this :shock:

Good fishing with you my friend...I'm gonna learn how to fish a jig properly one of these days...

Greg.
Scott Shambre

I saw you on my water....

Post by Scott Shambre »

I was behind Gator going to pass him on that bank and go back into craphouse cove, but I saw another boat (you guys) back in there. Actually glad I didn't because I was able to cull my two small rats across the lake on the DG flats. I was out there contributing to Lounge Lizards, what a great day guys, thanks again.

Scott Shambre
TritonBrent

Post by TritonBrent »

Whew, G and I got luck i see, we both forgot our licence's in the truck!
g-man

Post by g-man »

TritonBrent wrote:Whew, G and I got luck i see, we both forgot our licence's in the truck!
brent, Fishfan, and Nipples got checked by the DFG on the water too. Thank god they didn't check us, mine was still at the house! LOL :roll:

Wish i woulda ran into you Greg!
100% LL
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

g-man wrote:
TritonBrent wrote:Whew, G and I got luck i see, we both forgot our licence's in the truck!

..... So BrothA Slipperz loses the title of LL Poacher now.... And you two clowns are crowned with that title!! (unless you blanked again BrothA G netting for all of BrothA Brents fish :wink: ) :lol: :lol:
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
g-man

Post by g-man »

DeltaDan wrote:
g-man wrote:

..... So BrothA Slipperz loses the title of LL Poacher now.... And you two clowns are crowned with that title!! (unless you blanked again BrothA G netting for all of BrothA Brents fish :wink: ) :lol: :lol:
dumb a$$! I got mine son! :evil:

Scott good to finally meet you!

dan , talk to me when your not hanging on Cooch's belt loop! hahaha! Got ya! :wink:
100% LL
TritonBrent

Post by TritonBrent »

DeltaDan wrote:
g-man wrote:

I was the net boy on this fishing trip! Very very hung over net boy too!!