8" vs 7" Triple Trout (Slow Sink)

Micropterus salmoides

8" vs 7" Triple Trout (Slow Sink)

Post by Micropterus salmoides »

Is there that much of a difference between the two that the size of fish that hit it will vary? I'm curious if the 7" would catch the large fish as well as the 8" and also 3-5 lb fish. Or if the 8" is significantly better at catching large fish.
RipnRog

Re: 8" vs 7" Triple Trout (Slow Sink)

Post by RipnRog »

Micropterus salmoides wrote:Is there that much of a difference between the two that the size of fish that hit it will vary? I'm curious if the 7" would catch the large fish as well as the 8" and also 3-5 lb fish. Or if the 8" is significantly better at catching large fish.

actually the 10 is the best big fish bait in the lineup..... :wink:
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

If you can buy the 10" you will catch plenty of 3-5 pound fish on it and it is money on the the big girls
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

there is a new 10 inch bait on the market...... and it is money.....
STONEFREE

Post by STONEFREE »

Keep in touch with galaxy marine, theycan hook you up with any triple trout , given time!!!!!!!!!!! call phil and ask him. or go up there and see all there new baits. give them time and we might have our own BASSATHON NORTH!!!!!! up there in newcastle some day.
Old School

Post by Old School »

I called Galaxy Marine a while ago and they said the waiting list for Triple Trout was 50 pages long. He said to try back in the year 2156.
jsoregon

Post by jsoregon »

I got mine from those guys. They shipped them too me in socal in about 1.5 months. It was a fastest way I could get them and they did a good job.