Boat Parking-At my house

ryland7667

Boat Parking-At my house

Post by ryland7667 »

Ok, it's not really fishing related but it is going to be where I will keep my Triton.

Is there anyone that can recommend a good concrete contractor. I need some work done on my RV access. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
R.Cook

Re: Boat Parking-At my house

Post by R.Cook »

I highly recommend R.E. Souza Construction. These guys have done work for me in the past and it always comes out perfect. Give them a call at 209-564-7527. Tell them Ryan sent you. The owner's are also avid bass fisherman if that makes you feel better! :D
Norv

Post by Norv »

Don Ashley of Ashley Construction just poured an RV pad and driveway for me. He did an excellent job. Don's crew kept everything neat and clean during the construction. They even rolled up the grass and used it to fill back in after the driveway when pad and driveway was completed. They reconnected and adjusted the existing sprinker system too. Don constructed a double steel framed gate with steel posts and installed pins on each side that go down into copper tubing in the concret to hold it closed. In addition he put steel rebar in the driveway and pad to hold the weight. He went above and beyond what I expected. Altough Don isn't a bass fisherman he does a lot of salmon and steelhead fishing in Northern California and Oregon. Don does a lot of small detail things that you really appreciate when he is done. Let him know that Norval Chan referred you. Don can be reached at (916) 761-2548.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Norv wrote:They even rolled up the grass and used it...
Was it good stuff?
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
BassManDan

Post by BassManDan »

Good eye Greg!

BassManDan
Norv

Post by Norv »

Greg,

It was excellent!!!
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods